Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
he does have cheap prices, i followed him for a few days. no idea what DB X's go for but he put up multiple in 10.5 and up for $300 shipped. pretty sure they go for more than that but i could be wrong

he does have cheap prices, i followed him for a few days. no idea what DB X's go for but he put up multiple in 10.5 and up for $300 shipped. pretty sure they go for more than that but i could be wrong

thats an excellent price compared FCNY and the bay. :smokin

edit: anywhere is better than FCNY though :smh:

Last edited:
NOTE: I did not know what the hell "Bet" meant with the way he was using it. :lol:

Was he using it kind of like a replacement for "for sure" or "no doubt" or something like that? I say it like that all the time and it seems to throw people off :lol:

NOTE: I did not know what the hell "Bet" meant with the way he was using it. :lol:

Was he using it kind of like a replacement for "for sure" or "no doubt" or something like that? I say it like that all the time and it seems to throw people off :lol:

LMFAO exactly what he was using it for. Kept saying it. "Aight bet." Then he said it again after I gave him my info, I was like what the heck does that even mean. :lol:

I always say "aight bet" :lol: out of town NTers be sending back the *confused face* :rofl: :rofl:

come on restock 
nerd.gif
 one more chance on them royals 

I'm hoping to get a pair of Breds on the restock...! Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair of royals.  The quality on them is amazing!

Also, I was wondering what would be a fair price for the Knicks 1s?

I'm hoping to get a pair of Breds on the restock...! Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair of royals.  The quality on them is amazing!

Also, I was wondering what would be a fair price for the Knicks 1s?
wow how many times have you worn your shadows? I've worn mine about ten times and they look new still. I'm not a heavy walker though

I think the high quality of the leather on the Shadows makes them crease more easily, but I still keep rocking them because they're so comfy!

wow how many times have you worn your shadows? I've worn mine about ten times and they look new still. I'm not a heavy walker though
I'm not sure exactly how many times I wore the Shadows, but I would say a guess of around 100 wears wouldn't be too far off.  The creasing on the toe box isn't the only thing, as the stars on the soles are disappearing quickly!  I beat them because I got them close to retail around RD 
ohwell.gif

Is $220 shipped on DS Knicks 1s a fair price?

I'm not sure exactly how many times I wore the Shadows, but I would say a guess of around 100 wears wouldn't be too far off.  The creasing on the toe box isn't the only thing, as the stars on the soles are disappearing quickly!  I beat them because I got them close to retail around RD 
ohwell.gif

Is $220 shipped on DS Knicks 1s a fair price?
okay whew, yea i got mine on RD also from NDC. and the leather is really soft. i love them.

oh man, didnt know the blue or grey ones went so high. I honestly got to a store half hour before they opened and was in and out. No one wanted the greys , th

Anyone know where I can find the "highlight reels" and clovers for the low? Mad I didn't cop them on the discount

Back
Top Bottom