Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hit on FTL app. Gonna try for a 2nd pair in the AM.
Think I'll stay the hell out of the Royal thread now it's straight chaos

"Working from home" today. Good luck tomorrow y'all :smokin

Last edited:
Eddie Mush was a character in the film A Bronx Tale. He was the very definition of bad luck.
Oh haha nice. Yeah that was pretty bad luck so did @babyJs23  IIRC. So far I haven't gotten through on Royals, and I didn't keep count but it's probably close to 30 entries on Shiekh so hopefully one of those comes through. 

I can't even use the app in my area and we don't get OG 1s around here lol.. it's online or bust for me tomorrow :smh:

Wish me luck

Does it feel like Christmas Eve for anyone [emoji]128578[/emoji] I'm excited for tomorrow but I know I'm getting out the mall with a quickness once I pick them up

Congrats to all, like myself, that got their pairs, and good luck to those still on the hunt tomorrow. This is the one pair of 1's I've always wanted but never had. I even came "this" close to paying resale a few years ago. But glad I waited, and can't wait until my pair arrives. But knowing me, I'll probably wear everything else but these before I decide to let them out and actually rock them. Haha.

so if I don't get off the wait list here is my issue, tomorrow at 10am my fiancé and I meet with our priest for the last time regarding our wedding (6/10) As you all know the drop is at 10am!! So how do I pull this off? Say hey father I need to grab these royals? or maybe I fake a bathroom break?? hmmm got to think of something!

Nah, you take care of that grown up business and forget the shoes. Come on man. You can't be serious.

so if I don't get off the wait list here is my issue, tomorrow at 10am my fiancé and I meet with our priest for the last time regarding our wedding (6/10) As you all know the drop is at 10am!! So how do I pull this off? Say hey father I need to grab these royals? or maybe I fake a bathroom break?? hmmm got to think of something!
can't reschedule?

Back
Top Bottom