Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
love to see NTFAM  eating already    
smokin.gif

Seems like the fam is Cooking. I asked this on IG, and I'll ask in here. What would y'all choose if you didn't have either and only could ever own ONE?

Royals cause East Dallas raised. You wear Breds in my neighborhood you got jumped in the 90s.

Seems like the fam is Cooking. I asked this on IG, and I'll ask in here. What would y'all choose if you didn't have either and only could ever own ONE?
The Royal colorway is great in terms of being able to fit alongside most outfits with that Black/Blue combination being versatile with most colorsets.

That being said........BREDS, if I must only keep one.  There is too much history in the Bred colorway alone, and it's not like Jordan was caught wearing Royal 1s during his playing days as a Washington Wizard.

So Breds for me as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna be having at least a couple slices tomorrow. Had more success than I had thought.

i would choose royals. Colors are more subtle and practical for me. I rarely wear my black and reds.

But they are certainly way more iconic and mean much more to me than the royals.

still choosing shadows over everything else though

i would choose royals. Colors are more subtle and practical for me. I rarely wear my black and reds.

But they are certainly way more iconic and mean much more to me than the royals.

still choosing shadows over everything else though

Bred was the one I fell in love with, so its always numero uno

Last edited by a moderator:
black and reds is the reason why i have so many damn shoes. Couldn't grab them in '85 because $65 was expensive and i won't ever let my mom forget about it when she complains about all of the shoes i have laying around the house.

It blows my mind how there are no good retro releases after these Royal 1s... You would think JB would want to release some heat after these came out but it looks like it's more outlet shoes until the holidays.

Even the folks on IG overwhelming said the black red is their favorite which is shocking a day before the royals drop. I used to favor the royals because they are more subtle but the Banned pair def shook my previous opinion

Back
Top Bottom