Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well gents the bad luck streak continues. Struck out on footsite reserves, 30 something shiekh raffles, 2 NikeLA draws, 2 Snkrs draws (1 took hours to stop saying pending). No luck on unclaimed pairs  at two Shiekhs in the morning, and Footaction, Champs, and Footlocker in-store re-raffle. Gave it my best shot. 

Tough break...... The AJ1 fam is here for ya.

Great day. Got a couple more otw. Took me 2 hours but I read the whole Royal thread lol.
[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Congrats! Is that the rare SP pair?

I struck out on the breds and royals back in 2013, and only managed to get the Shadows. But finally, the trinity is complete! Copped the Royals at a local boutique that I hit on their raffle, feeling pretty lucky since the NDCa release was a joke early this morning.

Congrats on the pick up and completing the Trinity. Rep'd.

"Yes I'll have two double cheeseburgers no pickles and a size 10 Royal 1" 
laugh.gif

Pass. Shiekh had them.

My beautiful pair

Up next for me is those black/blue 13 lows I wanted since 7th grade and UNC 11 lows week after that I wanted in 10th grade. Then I gota chill
You must be around 30 like me. Had those 13s and 11s around the same grades.I remember I loved those 13s. Definitely picking up at least 1 pair of each.

My beautiful pair

Up next for me is those black/blue 13 lows I wanted since 7th grade and UNC 11 lows week after that I wanted in 10th grade. Then I gota chill[/quote]

I just love the prominent tumbled Swoosh on your pair.
I agree, just beautiful.

Still want a third pair. Kinda salty I struck out at retail but that's kinda on me I had **** to do so no time to go driving for u claimed but I remember last time me and my brother did that :smh:

2021 we'll get the true OG mold with the skinny-to-fat swoosh :nerd:

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance. 
AlienCop.

There are actually 17 OG variations of the Air Jordan 1 that came out between 1985 and 1986 for the high top.

If you want a good reference, look for a Japanese book called "Lightning - Nike Chronicles Deluxe" on eBay.

Here is a pic of some of the OGs.

4b87245951c25c1d4ed701881b8633a6.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to get 2013s once price dipps to 3-4 hunnet or get a used pair I really think they are more comfortable then 17s. That inner tongue is on no other 13-14-15-16 year 1s it's thinner than sbb 1. But just so comfy like Cyber Monday 1s

I can't wait to get 2013s once price dipps to 3-4 hunnet or get a used pair I really think they are more comfortable then 17s. That inner tongue is on no other 13-14-15-16 year 1s it's thinner than sbb 1. But just so comfy like Cyber Monday 1s

Cyber Monday is in the same mold as these. I think you got confused there or I'm misunderstanding your point

I'm referring to Cyber comfort level. But you are correct Cyber Has a that new cut to it as 17s just way more comfortable
Probably cuz you have worn the cybers and royals are brand new. They get more comfortable once you break em in and they mold to your feet a little more

Anyone else got a paper thin toebox? :lol: Reached my hand in and the shoe tree doesn't even fill it. There was a small piece of paper stuffed between the shoe tree and the toebox [emoji]129300[/emoji]

That kind of looks like a brownie with the crackly top lol

the matching shirt ran out in my size, i so randomly picked out an ugly jordan shirt.. lol 

Just return the shirt, the only reason that 1 employee did that was so he/she can get all of the commission from your purchase rather than splitting it evenly with employees.

Regarding #lacegate, I received 3 styles of lacing between fnl, fta and ftl.

To me the high cut of the remastered 1s feel like timbs. Timbs are 6" i think

I love it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom