Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have a feeling that people say they want the neutral highs but they'd sit. Then sitting would mean demand isn't really there

I have a feeling that people say they want the neutral highs but they'd sit. Then sitting would mean demand isn't really there

If metallic Navys and storm blues sat, neutrals will definitely sit.. I think the line for OG cws is drawn with Breds, Royals, Shadows, BTs and Chis. UNCs and B/Ws are probably the only two exceptions.

Every other cw will likely sit and go on discount because not many people want them, in comparison.

Oh the short sleeves

500x1000px-LL-c057ca69_f97.gif

TBH these are awesome collectors items but you would look really silly wearing that today.

Man i still cant believe the butter like quality of the 1st sbbs.
to me, holding them in hand, was one of the finest quality on a 1 for $160. Cant speak for 2011 blkred or frag.

Remastered 1 basically have the best quality of all js, just wish all future cw of 1 were made like sbb1. Yea they would be more lmtd on draws and raffles

Finally completed the trinity.... I've moved on to Air Max and New Balance the past year or so but once I saw that raffle win in my inbox, I had to grab them. Officially done with Jordan until Chicagos come back.

Back
Top Bottom