Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I think i acually prefer the 2013 blue because it's more low key.

you guys really think the red metallics are gonna sit?

Not an instant sell out but i feel like they will sell a little better than navy's...red PL seems to be a more popular choice, especially on a JB model

you guys really think the red metallics are gonna sit?

:lol:

I saw some guy said he's copping no matter what on release day. Was gonna tell him to wait but people on here are sensitive over dumb **** so I'll keep my mouth shut and let ppl throw money away

The red metallics are sitting like crazy if distributed in the same numbers as the navy. People aren't gonna spend bread on those at all... hell people hardly spend money on ones unless it's a hype colorway that may have a resell.

The one hype station left the train a long time ago, and with people owning the one colorway they would have probably never acquired on the resell market... it's def over.

What's next that ugly bred colorway with a fragment logo thrown on em? Lol man look... it's smooth sailing from this day forward.. almost everyone has a pair of royals now.

I'm sure we will get 1 more surprise before year's end. The BT release came out of nowhere IIRC. 

I'm sure we will get 1 more surprise before year's end. The BT release came out of nowhere IIRC. 

They did

A pic randomly popped up without a sole and dudes just assumed fakes til they got confirmed so yes, they did pop up out of nowhere

A good number of people are praying Shadows as a surprise year end release.

My wild card guess for a surprise remastered OG 1 release...............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom