Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not knocking anyone that buys metallics day one.. just get em from Nike so as soon as they go on sale you can return em..

I'm not knocking anyone that buys metallics day one.. just get em from Nike so as soon as they go on sale you can return em..
That's how I feel. I can't knock anyone who gets them day one. Same can be said for TB3 in some cases.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind going after those as well, @SnottieDrippen.

Granted, I'm not gonna work hard for those like I did for the Royals.......I'm done with "the game" of Jordan collecting for now.  But if these do release AND they are sitting on shelves with my size available, I'll definitely consider it

Last edited:

A good number of people are praying Shadows as a surprise year end release.

My wild card guess for a surprise remastered OG 1 release...............
Man that OG swoosh looks so good on these mostly white pairs.  I wish they still had them like this.

I don't know if it will be the NGs though. With the Metallic Reds coming in May I'm not sure they would release another 1 with the mostly white colorblocking. 

Bet the Black and Gold returns this holiday. Gold, grey, and blue have been recurring themes this year. They need to be as available as the Royals though. OG retros should not be limited, especially since JB releases a lot of limited kicks now a days

Was able to get my pair thru Sheikh's raffle suprisingly. Can someone explain or send me a link about having your shoes come with "snake coiled" lace inserts as oppose to having them bundled in the pack? What's the difference? Mine came coiled.

Last edited:
Was able to get my pair thru Sheikh's raffle suprisingly. Can someone explain or send me a link about having your shoes come with "snake coiled" lace inserts as oppose to having them bundled in the pack? What's the difference? Mine came coiled.
Just to give a brief overview of the #Lacegate controversy: 

In previous releases of the Royal 1s (2013, 2001) OR any Retro High OG 1 release,  "snake coiled" lace bags were an indicator that you got a FAKE PAIR.  So everyone calling #Lacegate, they had the "snake coiled" lace bags that ended up being confirmed as legit.......when it would been considered fake in years past.

Last edited:
You must be around 30 like me. Had those 13s and 11s around the same grades.I remember I loved those 13s. Definitely picking up at least 1 pair of each.
31 in June [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Yeah got to get them. Looking forward to the 13 low the most.

@nikerider

I just love the prominent tumbled Swoosh on your pair.
I agree, just beautiful.[/quote]
[emoji]128526[/emoji] me too

Still want a third pair. Kinda salty I struck out at retail but that's kinda on me I had **** to do so no time to go driving for u claimed but I remember last time me and my brother did that :smh:
Exactly how I feel. I got lucky with 2 and want a 3rd. But ill stop at 2.

Sorry for being late...just a busy weekend.

Here's a video of what I've experienced:

These people are hilarious-it doesn't make sense to me why someone would get so worked up about a pair of $300 shoes. Someone should start a "SneakerFights" YouTube channel so we can all laugh at these clowns...

Last edited:

Sorry for being late...just a busy weekend.

Here's a video of what I've experienced:

I've never been at this severe of a campout line for a pair of Jordans............but this is the reason why I've mostly refuse to camp at all.

My one and only time I camped out was the morning of the Concord 11 Low release back in 2015, and it was not AS BAD AS THIS.......but there was so much shady ******** in that campout line that I immediately told myself that I WILL NEVER CAMP OUT FOR A PAIR OF SHOES EVER AGAIN

YOOO MY SON IN THE THUMBNAIL HAD THAT SECURITY GUARD SHOOK DADDY!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

31 in June [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Yeah got to get them. Looking forward to the 13 low the most.

@nikerider

I just love the prominent tumbled Swoosh on your pair.
I agree, just beautiful.
[emoji]128526[/emoji] me too
Exactly how I feel. I got lucky with 2 and want a 3rd. But ill stop at 2.[/quote]

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking forward to the 13 lows. I turn 31 in...13 days, and the Navy/Black lows are the first Js I had back in 6th grade, so I'm extra pumped about those. I've been thinking "should I have gotten more than one pair of Royals?," but I'll be good with my one.

Lol all the old heads on them low 13s..

lol I'm on it as well.. I can't wait but I'm sweating them chutney joints

Love my pair. ..sucks that I paid $240[emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji] but at least I still got a pair

Back
Top Bottom