• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll be that guy:

Props for posting the video...but man looking at it from an outside perspective, people get hostile/angry just for the chance to spend their money....i know it happens with other products as well (cell phones, limited things etc)

Just checked my royals pretty decent for be most part.. none like 718s toe box, that's pretty messed up

Sorry for being late...just a busy weekend.

Here's a video of what I've experienced:

I saw That dude with the supreme steep tech line up at flight23
By the time i came. Supreme was represented saturday

As far as 1s go, all I want now are some shadows, black toes and b/w's
If we are talking OG's- For me its Shadows & Chi

Like some of you other guys I also own 2013 royals and 2017s it's crazy how much better that 2017 blue is.
I dont own the 2013 but looks like a Nylon tongue? Wish the 2017 had it. I love the feel of that nylon tongue

Yup red Metallics will be copped on discount.
Yeaah this is NT. Most of us will cop as soon as others post up pics [emoji]128128[/emoji] as for me I want to wait. If I can fight the urge to cop on RD [emoji]128550[/emoji]

Last edited:
Satin royals drop was crazy in Htown was able to eat big time , was able to get reg royals through SNKRS app

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Aye how you feel about Supreme man?"

"WHO[emoji]8265[/emoji]️"

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Hello AJ1 fam, new here.. been lurking but not new to collecting J's. Got lucky recently picked up a nice pair of 2001 breds maybe worn once when I was in Tokyo so I'm just going to share some pics..

And also I got some questions, is the quality /material on shadows 2009 anywhere near the remastered releases? Is a sz 12 BNIB pair of 2009 shadows worth 300$ ? Would like to hear some input while waiting for local FB seller to provide more pics..

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lmaoooo old head had me dying with his rant about Trump [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

SNKRS screwed me twice. At 10am, it had me choose my address and verify payment, even though my accounts were set up already.. ordered those wack vapor maxs without any issue but of course for a shoe I wanted it acted up.

Two ATCs came through for me, in total I walked away with 3 pairs for $250 each. Above retail but I couldn't be mad at that price especially since I'm pretty much paying that price for ultraboost these days.

1 collection is almost done, all I need are shadows. Everything else I can wait for sales to cop. Crazy I paid $299 for reversed Shattered on release day and $250 for Royals on release.

The dude in the thumbnail arguing with the security guard is NY's biggest reseller, no gas. I see him every release on any hyped item.

I really thought ny was gonna get them satin royals man.

I'm bout to sound like a hater, but I'm happy as hell yall didnt. After NYC basically being the only city where ppl could cop the Kaws joints I would've been tight if they gave y'all satins the next day.

NYC gets a lot of sneaker love already. I don't care if they give it to newcomerstown, OH. as long as someone else gets to eat for a change.

/rant.

Back
Top Bottom