Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
boosthog boosthog You are in a predicament. The main problem I see is the cost of the Foams. If you acquired the Foams at retail, by all means this trade would be no contest. But with a cost of 350, the trade seems lopsided. Used Royals with no box, and all the items that usually come with it is in no way worth 310. Now, if the guy adds 100... Then maybe.

I myself would not trade. Sell the Foams, add 100 and buy DS Royals instead.

If I could find DS royals for 450 I'd have two pairs. The only ones I have even considered have been JM sneakers at 600 or whatever it is because everything else appears to be fake/GM. 

Add to that I have never bought used shoes and there just seems to be something weird about trading a brand new item for a used item. Maybe I should do some sprints in the foams and then trade them haha.

Last edited:

If I could find DS royals for 450 I'd have two pairs. The only ones I have even considered have been JM sneakers at 600 or whatever it is because everything else appears to be fake/GM. 

Add to that I have never bought used shoes and there just seems to be something weird about trading a brand new item for a used item. Maybe I should do some sprints in the foams and then trade them haha.
yea man, it's really hard to find a 100% guaranteed authentic pair of roayls now. JM sneakers is definitely legit, as well as flight club. but as of right now those are probably 2 of the only places i would trust.

Flight club hasn't had 10.5 or 11's from all the times I have checked. They probably get scooped quick.

pizza fam is in here flourishing as they should

those royals look in pretty good condition even if they are used.

its up to you. never got the facisination with the ugly pro foams especially in that colorway or what they go for. pretty much its up to you because you arent getting a brand new pair for them straight up. If you dont like used shoes then i wouldnt do it.

i dont buy or trade for used shoes so i wouldnt do it. better off selling the foams and buying a legit pair brand new if you can find em

So consensus is that they are indeed real, right? I didn't inquire further into the trade since I wanted to see what you guys thought. The wear on the soles is what bothers me most. I don't mind all the wrinkles since I will be wearing them.

This guy said he wore them 10 times, which obviously is not true. Unless he did 5 mile runs or played basketball in them I don't see how you could wear the soles that much so quickly. The stars are wearing through and the bumps on the heels are now smooth.

mention that to him? make him add more if he insists he wore than 10x which unless the soles were softer on the old pairs the stars wouldnt wear off in 10 wears.

the upper looks mint at least to me. bottom looks worn but not too bad honestly

Alright i need your help NT. I was proposed a trade...used royals for my ds yeezy foams. The foams i paid 350 for.

The royals look like they been worn plenty of times. I am going to guess 20-30 times if not more. It also comes with no og box which sucks because i keep all my boxes.

He is willing to add cash. His first offer was 40 on top. So that brings me to 310 for this pair. I been searching for ds for a long time and the thirst is getting to me.

I guess the easier question is what do you value this pair at?

I did my own check and they look right to me. He also offered to meet at a local sneaker store to get them checked.

First off you need to get a shot of the back of the shoes to make sure there are no widows peeks. If it was me I wouldn't do the trade seeing as you paid $350 for the foams unless he is willing to add mure cash on top.

Alright i need your help NT. I was proposed a trade...used royals for my ds yeezy foams. The foams i paid 350 for.

The royals look like they been worn plenty of times. I am going to guess 20-30 times if not more. It also comes with no og box which sucks because i keep all my boxes.

He is willing to add cash. His first offer was 40 on top. So that brings me to 310 for this pair. I been searching for ds for a long time and the thirst is getting to me.

I guess the easier question is what do you value this pair at?

I did my own check and they look right to me. He also offered to meet at a local sneaker store to get them checked.
I'd have to say not to make that trade. I personally couldn't get over the fact that they were used. I like to be the first and only one to wear my sneakers. Just seems gross to me that someone else's dirty feet were in them lol. Also the trading a DS pair that you paid $100 more over retail for used. These look good but I think you could find better used Royals for around $310.  Keep the Yeezy foams and stay on the hunt. Hey, maybe you'll get lucky whenever the restock happens, if it ever does.

Last edited:
lol didnt know where else to post this...

ways to not sell your shoes lmao.

Last edited:

Flight club hasn't had 10.5 or 11's from all the times I have checked. They probably get scooped quick.
Royals in that size do hit Flight Club. Last time I was there they had a size 10.5 for $650. Sold in about an hour.

And I wouldn't be surprised if FCNY started selling em for $700 like with the old Royals because the demand for them iis so high and supply so limited.

That trade is so lopsided .. them Royals got a high mileage on them, its like trading a brand new car for a used lemon.

Zyzz send me that $600 as a gift bruh, I'll overnight the size 11 :smile:

Trade would only be good for you if you paid retail.

It's a tough decision man - if you're patient you may find the Royals in the size and condition you want. It took me about 4 months to find Royals DS in my size at a price I could stomach. In general I'm wary of buying used shoes (of my collection only 1 pair was bought used) but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and realize if you are gonna rock em anyway you can save yourself some money by going vnds.

10 wears is possible if he wore them to Busch Gardens or maybe Disney or Epcot for those 10 wears or maybe he walks like he doesnt care about his sneaker and drags them along, who knows but i would take those royals for thos pros in a heart beat but i love 1s so thats me, its all about which one you like more but 350 in that condition doesnt seem right, sell the foams and get a DS pair like they said

Back
Top Bottom