Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just copped the Rivalry pack from the FTL EU restock that just happened, so glad I got those.

:lol: I appreciate the luv fellas .. I didn't like the colorway at first, then I saw everyone complaining about quality day 1 so it really turned me off. Kept telling myself "you have the Black Toes & Shadows, no need for Barons." A week later saw a couple on feet pics with the grey lace swap and started to change my opinion. :smh: .. Then the homie said he had an extra pair that was flawless and at that price it was a no-brainer.

Still some really good dudes on NT :nthat: :nthat:

My last 2 wears
LL

LL

Are they Metallic red?

The barons will play out just like the shadows, sit around for awhile with no interest and then when price jumps in a year or two and things get scarce all the kids are going to be beasting it up.

Last edited:
The barons will play out just like the shadows, sit around for awhile with no interest and then when price jumps in a year or two and things get scarce all the kids are going to be beasting it up.

I disagree with you on this. While the Barons are better than some of the other NA retro+ releases, the shadows are an actual OG colorway from 85. IMO barons will never hit shadow prices.

Naah. :smh: The thing is, besides them being an OG, plenty of people wanted the Shadows from the start and weren't able to cop because the Toro's dropped the same day. So there was already a sizeable amount of people looking to cop the Shadows after the release, before pairs started drying up. When they did start drying up now, because of the OG status, and the fact that it's just an excellent colorway (Holy trinity after all) prices were able to go beyond the $220 range. I really don't see that ever happening with the Barons.

:lol: I appreciate the luv fellas .. I didn't like the colorway at first, then I saw everyone complaining about quality day 1 so it really turned me off. Kept telling myself "you have the Black Toes & Shadows, no need for Barons." A week later saw a couple on feet pics with the grey lace swap and started to change my opinion. :smh: .. Then the homie said he had an extra pair that was flawless and at that price it was a no-brainer.

Still some really good dudes on NT :nthat: :nthat:

NT always got some good dudes but much harder to find these days :smh:

everyones about the all mighty dollar these days

If anyone cares.. WindyCitySole.com has royal 1 in some common sizes.. for 700$
mean.gif

NT always got some good dudes but much harder to find these days :smh:

everyones about the all mighty dollar these days

Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days":smh:

Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days":smh:

Back
Top Bottom