Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I've come to realize that my Barons (2014) are wack and i'm only cheating myself from what i really want….

Gonna Resell mine and throw the money towards Shadows or Royals...
We're in the same boat, I regretted the decision as soon as the seller accepted the offer. Damn things took 2 weeks to finally get to me on top of it. 
mad.gif

$209 counting shipping
Whoa, now on the hunt for a similar deal. 

$209 counting shipping

i wish that was even a possibility for me

I've come to realize that my Barons (2014) are wack and i'm only cheating myself from what i really want….

Gonna Resell mine and throw the money towards Shadows or Royals...
We're in the same boat, I regretted the decision as soon as the seller accepted the offer. Damn things took 2 weeks to finally get to me on top of it. >:

$209 counting shipping
Whoa, now on the hunt for a similar deal. 

Best advice I can give on copping shoes in general, from a re-seller, is to ask if they're willing to go lower than the asking price/best offers through ebay. Worst thing they can say is no, and a little bit of haggling never killed anybody. (Maybe...don't quote me on that.)

Just picked up a pair of DS royals for $240 CDN. Good deals are out there just have to be patient. Still suprised he was willing to let them go for so low.

whats that in USD

i wouldnt say deals can come because under $500 is pretty hard to come by unless you are real really lucky. ive been looking so unless you found someone who doesnt know the worth or whos loaded and wanted to gift them away

@Zyzz Comes to about $220 USD. He was a young guy and said he needed money quick. Picked them up ASAP after my final exam. Great way to finish off my first year.

Last edited:

those are insane.....

how nice of them to offer free shipping

:wow:

whats that in USD

i wouldnt say deals can come because under $500 is pretty hard to come by unless you are real really lucky. ive been looking so unless you found someone who doesnt know the worth or whos loaded and wanted to gift them away

this. we cant get any love! im telling you, either its my size or my haggle game is :x these dudes are not budging

whats that in USD

Sounds kinda sketchy to me. Cause you can get 4 bills off of royals really easily. Once you post it, your inbox / phone will blow up. Either the dude really has no idea how much royals go for or he's feeling generous!

Sounds kinda sketchy to me. Cause you can get 4 bills off of royals really easily. Once you post it, your inbox / phone will blow up. Either the dude really has no idea how much royals go for or he's feeling generous!

mane! if i saw 400 and they were legit :wow: they would be daddys

I'm pretty sure they're legit, I've compared them to my other pair and everything checks out. I'll post some pics real quick, wouldn't mind a second opinion!

I'm pretty sure they're legit, I've compared them to my other pair and everything checks out. I'll post some pics real quick, wouldn't mind a second opinion!

Give it to us please! But if it's legit, you're the man!

hell yea, there would be no saltiness here! that would be the nicest deal of the year.

Give it to us please! But if it's legit, you're the man!

for sure. that would be the definition of a good cop

7.5 seems like it'd be easier to get cheaper. I'm an 11/11.5 so there's quite a few but at high prices

Back
Top Bottom