Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how do you guys count calories? I've tried just could never be successful with it. Also want to switch my bfast up to a protein shake! where can I get some good recipes?

Best way I found is to just make your own meals. Weigh them out, and plan out your days.

You used up all your good luck mojo on those LMs brother. 
wink.gif

At the time I was bummed that I couldn't get them for retail but in hindsight I made a good decision.

Spoiler because no humble brag or flex here. Warning: Spoiler!  (Click to show)
roll.gif

I DID pull those LMs out from under you....
I feel bad bro! (Ok, maybe a lil...
laugh.gif
)

I had a few chances on Chis before RD. One that I passed, which I shouldn't have.... .A guaranteed pair for 260. (That was crazy to me at the time.) But oh well.

Love the spoiler flex tho...
laugh.gif
Lol thanks! All out of reps so I'll get you when I recharge.

In all seriousness I like to poke fun at the LM thing as a running joke but there is no salt whatsoever here. Glad you were able to pick up that deal my man. 
nthat.gif

Dang hindsight right? I don't blame you though, I was hesitant to pay over retail. I think in our minds we feel like there is just some way we can pull through on retail and sometimes you just have to suck it up.

welp looks like dude i bought black toes from is trying to scam me (not answering after payment).... gonna wait a few days and then just do a dispute smh... 
tired.gif

what would be the difference between them releasesing the chis again this year than the pair from 2015? wouldn't it just be the same mold. its not going to be any different like the 2013 would be. 2015 chis seem to be the completely same mold as all the recent shoes. what would be the point until the go through another change?

Tumbled leather this time ? .....*yikes*

Tumbled leather this time ? .....*yikes*
tumbled doesn't make it better to me. banned is nice too but tumbled makes it overrated as well as the sbb for some people's scale.. i think the black toes are one of the higher quality as well as chis.
if the chis come out again i hope its kind of aged looking and more plush leather. that would bring out a nostalgic feel to them. vintage. but don't add VTG to the tag or they're gonna ruin it by trying to make it look aged lol. just put some aged white leather on it and and really plush.

what would be the difference between them releasesing the chis again this year than the pair from 2015? wouldn't it just be the same mold. its not going to be any different like the 2013 would be. 2015 chis seem to be the completely same mold as all the recent shoes. what would be the point until the go through another change?

i don't see chi's happening anytime soon...they pretty much kicked off the remastered program that theyre still not done with.

expecting shadows and as many of the metallics they wanna get through before going back to chi's

L o l

1200 calories is Od low

Ask anyone, so how exactly does that sound stupid? You can even look it up

not really man. it's all personal so low to u is not to someone else. especially when trying to cut weight. CRON - google it

i don't see chi's happening anytime soon...they pretty much kicked off the remastered program that theyre still not done with.

expecting shadows and as many of the metallics they wanna get through before going back to chi's
QFT
no way chi's coming out again. it was the first one in the new mold like you said, it kicked it off to the general public (first was the frags but they were too limited to count). they're going to cycle through all the other colorways first.

L o l

1200 calories is Od low

Damn thats a rabbit diet with tofu, all vegan. Don't forget to use some MCT oil to cut cravings

Last edited:
L o l

1200 calories is Od low

not really man. it's all personal so low to u is not to someone else. especially when trying to cut weight. CRON - google it

Yes and a healthy male 1200 calories is low AF

, if you wanted to do 1200 a day or two a week while having a higher caloric intake the other days is fine

But to sustain that 7 days a week for months, that's basically starvation but yea idk anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom