• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

un-DS for F8

Just un DS this waiting for it to start!

They do look good in that pic.
Yeah.... I'm good.
This is probably what got people confused. They thought there was gonna be a Chicago release turns out, it's just the off whites.
These things are so unattractive. But, they'll get hyped to the high heavens by "influencers" and the like. Is it wrong that the only thing that I think of when I look at these is how much they'll resale for? I'm sure I'd have a snowball's chance in hell to even be able to sniff them, but if a pair fell in my lap somehow, my wheelchair bill (basically a car note) would definitely get smaller. 

JB should just release everything as a GR so theres no more reselling.
I agree. I understand the marketing behind limiting supply, but it would be refreshing to not have to worry about getting a pair or not. 

Man I wish I had some frags
Was tempted to buy those 1.5 reverse frags or whatever you call it.
Could of got em for like $70 I think
But just couldn't sell myself short like that
I would just be pissed off everytime I wear it thinking man I wish I had some real frags lol

Last edited:
I wonder with all these restocked will we get something nice like... the breds also you guys call them the banneds or breds because I thought they always called them that until the 1s with a x on the back came out

I would keep the off whites as a display pair. I would never wear them. Unless I was at some Avante-gard fashion/art show. If I got a pair I would defintiely see the market value and push em out if I could scoop frags.

No one would want Jordans anymore then.  Reselling is good for the culture.

Blue Black Toes>Blue Chicagos.
Jordans probably wouldn't be quite as popular if everyone and their mom could get ever single colorway, but they'd still be popular. And reselling is good for sellers and hype, not good for the culture in particular.

Question (it just popped in my head with the resale talk). But what's with all the youtubers selling off their collections? I have more shoes than any non-walking person should have, but I'd never sell my whole collection. Is this some group publicity stunt or what? Just curious.

Question (it just popped in my head with the resale talk). But what's with all the youtubers selling off their collections? I have more shoes than any non-walking person should have, but I'd never sell my whole collection. Is this some group publicity stunt or what? Just curious.
If you're really serious about knowing what's going on, I suggest you watch this video. It's a little long but really goes into detail behind the sudden "everything must go" mentality that's been popping up lately

Jordans probably wouldn't be quite as popular if everyone and their mom could get ever single colorway, but they'd still be popular. And reselling is good for sellers and hype, not good for the culture in particular.
I just like the hunt for shoes, that's what makes it fun for me.  

I can appreciate a shoe without having to own it.  If I have the money of course, I'll rather buy it and wear it, but not sure how I'll feel spending $1,000, maybe even like $800 on one pair of shoes.

Reselling is good, the prices just aren't.

I wouldnt completely write these off. Id wait till i see on-feet pics. Or the intention that these are going to be worn in. Funny how people are quick to hate on here

Honestly, I like em in their own right. But I'd never wear them. I would Straight up plexiglass case these "deconstructs" as a centerpiece to my collection. Or resell. They're so unique but as a wearer of all my shoes. I can't rock em(unless at an art/fashion show)

Back
Top Bottom