Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Storm Blues and Royals = Frags colorway IMHO. I mean technically the frags colorway format is og but the blue isnt. If it was a regular release. Id still cop on sight and love em as much as any other colorway I have. Some of yall just hating because of the hype that goes with them. Are they overrated and over priced? Absolutely, of course no denying that. But is that colorway just as aesthetically appealing and beautiful as royals or storm blues? You bet your ash they are. Better though? that depends on your preference.

No one would want Jordans anymore then.  Reselling is good for the culture.

Blue Black Toes>Blue Chicagos.
whatchu mean? just cause they're still in stock/GR, doesnt mean that people aren't buying them.

Yeah.... I'm good.

These things are so unattractive. But, they'll get hyped to the high heavens by "influencers" and the like. Is it wrong that the only thing that I think of when I look at these is how much they'll resale for? I'm sure I'd have a snowball's chance in hell to even be able to sniff them, but if a pair fell in my lap somehow, my wheelchair bill (basically a car note) would definitely get smaller. 
You ain't the only one. I'd only try for these just to use as trade bait or sell for more expensive kicks I'd want to get. They are super duper ugly

I just like the hunt for shoes, that's what makes it fun for me.  

I can appreciate a shoe without having to own it.  If I have the money of course, I'll rather buy it and wear it, but not sure how I'll feel spending $1,000, maybe even like $800 on one pair of shoes.

Reselling is good, the prices just aren't.
I feel it. Yeah, I love it when I find a pair I thought was no where to be found. That is fun. But like you pointed out, the price is what I meant. The fact that unless you're on top of releases and release dates, and places that sell pairs, whether physical or online, you can expect pay an arm and a leg for some pairs is dumb. Especially when you know that supply is low because there are people you bought mass quantities just to flip them. 
Storm Blues and Royals = Frags colorway IMHO. I mean technically the frags colorway format is og but the blue isnt. If it was a regular release. Id still cop on sight and love em as much as any other colorway I have. Some of yall just hating because of the hype that goes with them. Are they overrated and over priced? Absolutely, of course no denying that. But is that colorway just as aesthetically appealing and beautiful as royals or storm blues? You bet your ash they are. Better though? that depends on your preference.
I do agree that I feel like if we lived in a world where the Frag collab didn't exist, and JB was just like "we're releasing a 'Blue Black Toe' w/ black tongue" they'd be hyped, but not like Frags.

What was your height/weight? I know for a fact I would hate that :lol:

I am 6'7" I was around 290 I'm now around 210 after putting some muscle back on.

You get used to it after a week or so. Every meal was so delicious though lol

Are you a male? No man should be only consuming 1200 calories :x

Yes I am a male.

Bro at 290 you didn't need to go that low... period

No offense , what's done is done I'm just wondering who gave you that number

Basically if a shoe sits no one wants it
Once it sells out everyone wants it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I only care if a shoe sits cuz then I can try to grab on discount
I made past mistakes where I bought on RD then could of grabbed on discount later
But if I really want something I just buy on RD regardless and never look back

You're welcome to PM me about it more to not fill up the thread with unrelated stuff anymore. Wasn't a big deal, I just kept with what I was able to do consistently *shrug*

So...I lied. Said I wouldn't post a collection pic until I attained a certain few pairs but since I've taken all my shoes outta the boxes because of the glitter paranoia issue well...this happened.

Last edited:
Jordans probably wouldn't be quite as popular if everyone and their mom could get ever single colorway, but they'd still be popular. And reselling is good for sellers and hype, not good for the culture in particular.

True. Jordans were popular when they were OGs and 1) they often sat long enough to go on sale, and 2) there weren't any "resellers" then. Adjusted for inflation, their prices were almost identical as today's remastered retros, too.

Dude get off it. Unless your profession is "nutritionist," "dietician" or "physician," you have no say in how someone chooses to lose, gain or maintain weight. Your opinion has zero merit with anyone. So drop it already.

Last edited:
These youtubers watched that documentary on Netflix and said oh nahhhh everything must go.

And it's mean click bait for them.

Without these shoetubers how is fineline gonna advertise on the interwebz [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Wonder how many people actually watch these youtube videos then actually buy anything from fineline
Dude's prices are borderline insane imo

Last edited:

Yall....I just need these forreal than I'd be pretty ok with retiring from the game. After these upcoming pairs on resell I'm intending on scooping up(chicago, top 3, Lasers, LA) I'm just gonna not buy anymore shoes until I have the proper funds up for these. Or until another og remaster 1 releases. I feel like after shadows there will be no real hype for em anymore. So I might be able to scoop on the disco.

Yall....I just need these forreal than I'd be pretty ok with retiring from the game. After these upcoming pairs on resell I'm intending on scooping up(chicago, top 3, Lasers, LA) I'm just gonna not buy anymore shoes until I have the proper funds up for these. Or until another og remaster 1 releases. I feel like after shadows there will be no real hype for em anymore. So I might be able to scoop on the disco.

Sucks youre in Seattle. LA 1s still sitting here on shelves at Flight 23 in Cerritos and Glendale here in LA

Props on wearing and enjoying your shoes @mrlongong.

Great pics too! 
Shoutouts to those Concepts 997s in the back too, haha!

Props on wearing and enjoying your shoes @mrlongong
Great pics too! 

Shoutouts to those Concepts 997s in the back too, haha!

shoes are better when theyre worn. the leather on 1s especially get better with wear. beat my lance mountians to the ground.

and thanks, thought no one would notice the variety in the back and only be fixated on the 1s lol

which concepts 997s though? lol

Back
Top Bottom