Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After many years of not liking Black Toes I think I finally caved and they grew on me. There is something about the current mold and look of them that looks really good. Can't really believe it since it's a cw that I never liked before. 
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

After many years of not liking Black Toes I think I finally caved and they grew on me. There is something about the current mold and look of them that looks really good. Can't really believe it since it's a cw that I never liked before. :smh: :\

I hadn't really liked AJ1s for most of my life. Just didn't like the way they looked on my feet. After getting some royals, I took the plunge and grabbed black/reds and just yesterday picked up some black toes off stockX for 258 shipped after disco.

I don't have a long list of 1s that I want, but it continues to grow. Storm Blues, shadows, barons, chicagos and top 3s are next on the pecking order. And thanks to those great pics of the celtics dmps, those joints too.

What's everyone's thoughts on the AJ1 pinnacles? I'm really digging them for a dressy sneaker to match with a button up, and go out on the town with. Prices seem a tad up there, but I know the deal. Would love thoughts on any one of them before I make a steep purchase.

I hadn't really liked AJ1s for most of my life. Just didn't like the way they looked on my feet. After getting some royals, I took the plunge and grabbed black/reds and just yesterday picked up some black toes off stockX for 258 shipped after disco.

I don't have a long list of 1s that I want, but it continues to grow. Storm Blues, shadows, barons, chicagos and top 3s are next on the pecking order. And thanks to those great pics of the celtics dmps, those joints too.

What's everyone's thoughts on the AJ1 pinnacles? I'm really digging them for a dressy sneaker to match with a button up, and go out on the town with. Prices seem a tad up there, but I know the deal. Would love thoughts on any one of them before I make a steep purchase.

Quality was great on the pinnacles but retail was $400

Nice, looks like you are fully in the AJ1 life now, those are some solid pick ups. I would suggest going after some UNCs too, in hand they are a gorgeous shoe. 

If youre going for any Pinnacle, get the vachetta tans. The more you wear, the better they look.

To anybody that's interested, the New Loves are randomly dropping next month, most likely going to be a QS. Here's a good comparison of the 2007 release and the 2017 release. 

Kinda mad the box is generic, wouldn't have minded the black box with the wings logo but whatever for $110 it's gucci

Last edited:
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

love the red metallic no doubt but I gotta say I'm feeling the maroon's more than the regular red.

I've had my eyes on the baroque brown pair first. I feel like 275-300 is a price point I would mess with. Seems like it's the least desired of the group, so hopefully that is obtainable.

Should be attainable at that price point. I don't own them but I've contemplated a few times and they're very nice in person. Extremely soft

Back
Top Bottom