Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Grand Purple metallics where are ya'll at 
nerd.gif

I knew the DMP's were bad on quality but after wearing them yesterday was the last time I'll ever wear them. Got spoiled by the recent release comfort levels. Handed the Celtics over to a dude that was looking for them for a while, with fair warning of course lol

I know we are all thinking/hoping the red metallics sit but how likely is it that they have a little more interest than we think? The red and white combo looks better than the blue and I could see people going for these for some reason. 

I know we are all thinking/hoping the red metallics sit but how likely is it that they have a little more interest than we think? The red and white combo looks better than the blue and I could see people going for these for some reason. 
I think they'll last a lil bit but no more than a month.  People still waiting for storm blues to hit disco thinking they would last but they have definitely dried up quite a bit.  All I'm saying is dont sleep, my dude.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeOtaku  

I think they'll last a lil bit but no more than a month.  People still waiting for storm blues to hit disco thinking they would last but they have definitely dried up quite a bit.  All I'm saying is dont sleep, my dude.  
Definitely. I grabbed Storm Blues day of release with $20 off thanks to Zyzz. Don't regret it one bit. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes AJ1Fam 
pimp.gif

@HipHopSays  thanks for the info but my friends treated me out for the night lol may try that in the future tho 
nerd.gif

@SNKRFollower  I am happy to report that my Is are still clean. they got a lil wet but they are still looking good 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom