Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just checked ebay again for royals for the hell of it.

There was:

1. A pair of FAKES for $1100

2. About 20 other fakes

3. One real pair used for $550

4. Multiple listings with stolen pictures

Absolutely ridiculous...

Just checked ebay again for royals for the hell of it.

There was:

1. A pair of FAKES for $1100
2. About 20 other fakes
3. One real pair used for $550
4. Multiple listings with stolen pictures

Absolutely ridiculous...

now you know how i feel :lol:

ebay sucks and most of the people are out of their minds

someone listed a used pair for $700 a few weeks ago :lol:

Indeed. Was comparing them to my 10.5 DS 2013 pairs and I knew they were going to be tight so I'm just trying to sell and rebuy my size.

Thought about taking some pics and telling you guys but figured I should just wait til I get my actual size first. And not show off about pairs that don't even fit me :lol:

My size too, would have been all over those couple months ago. :smh:

locobans locobans :lol: Long time no see brotha. Hope you have been good. Must be busy with little locobans. :nthat:

agzie agzie lol my bad. I don't always mean to hurt your feelings like this since the XQs :lol:

Last edited:
Indeed. Was comparing them to my 10.5 DS 2013 pairs and I knew they were going to be tight so I'm just trying to sell and rebuy my size.

Thought about taking some pics and telling you guys but figured I should just wait til I get my actual size first. And not show off about pairs that don't even fit me :lol:
:pimp: those are just [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Repped.

Thanks for the update. I got hit with his email on a pair of royals a week or so back and he added 4% on top of the 550$ or so dollars. I ended up passing but that was my first ever purchase attempt. I just copped a pair of 94 chicagos off gusto for 550$ shipped from tokyo. Him and Rio have better prices than corgi most of the time

He probably won't sell to you after passing he can get a bit moody

Thanks everyone!
Nah. Biggest size I believe was an 11. Definitely never saw a 13.

I've seen two 12's never a 13 though

getemchavez getemchavez

Repped
:pimp: swag away brotha[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Every time I look at mine, I bust a "50 first dates" with them. I'm so glad I found my pair for a steal.

Last edited:

Good lord. If Nike would stop messing with me and just release these in my lifetime i'd be good. :nthat:

They did and they got no love

1's must be more popular on the east coast or Nike wouldn't even sell them anymore because I could have but unlimited pairs on any release until last year out here in the bay area

Good lord. If Nike would stop messing with me and just release these in my lifetime i'd be good. :nthat:

Even if they did release or re-release them I have a strong feeling they'd be to a lesser degree. You'd probably still find yourself wanting a pair of 2011's.

I think he was referring to the banned's, which never got an official release. If I remember correctly, they scrapped them due to the X on the heel and sent them off to the factory stores. Would be great if they re-released them with the same leather, liner and box though,

Last edited:
I think he was referring to the banned's, which never got an official release. If I remember correctly, they scrapped them due to the X on the heel and sent them off to the factory stores. Would be great if they re-released them with the same leather, liner and box though,

Yeah that's what I was referring to also. The Banned's were never considered an "official" release so to speak. It would be great if these did officially release again at most of the major retailers sometime down the road. I just don't have faith that they'd receive the same treatment.

If they did release the price would be at least 200+ so the could justify using the grain of leather similar to the 2011 release

Quick question...is $190 shipped a good deal on OG Retro 1 Knicks?

DS? I don't personally care for the cw so I don't own them. But from what I've read they have the same build as the Royals, so that def sounds like a good price if you like the cw.

Even if they did release or re-release them I have a strong feeling they'd be to a lesser degree. You'd probably still find yourself wanting a pair of 2011's.

Can guarantee you I wouldn't, as i'm not the type of guy that cares about that sort of thing.

Yup, I meant an actual release, instead of just sending a bunch of pairs to Nike factory's.

Quick question...is $190 shipped a good deal on OG Retro 1 Knicks?

If DS I guess it is, but i'd try talking him down to like $180. If they're not DS then it absolutely isn't.

DS? I don't personally care for the cw so I don't own them. But from what I've read they have the same build as the Royals, so that def sounds like a good price if you like the cw.
If DS I guess it is, but i'd try talking him down to like $180. If they're not DS then it absolutely isn't.

DS...NIB. I was trying to stay under $170 but that might not be realistic...

DS...NIB. I was trying to stay under $170 but that might not be realistic...
I think that's a decent price. Its not much over retail. Saw a pair of 01 blk/red Is go for that price recently. Passed thinking I would get lucky on the restock, smh. New with no box tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom