• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how much? i stopped following him
laugh.gif
lol 675
frown.gif

and now he has a 94' bred up for 725 ..

i thought he was giving out deals? :lol: maybe because i dont pay attention to 1994 prices

i thought he was giving out deals?
laugh.gif
maybe because i dont pay attention to 1994 prices
yea he gives out deals most of the time, but he knows ppl would scoop these up for whatever price he lists them at.

yea he gives out deals most of the time, but he knows ppl would scoop these up for whatever price he lists them at.
Becareful though... Dude also hits you with that 4% paypal fee once you get his email. That's what happened to me anyways

Becareful though... Dude also hits you with that 4% paypal fee once you get his email. That's what happened to me anyways
he doesn't use paypal anymore. Well Fargo bank transfer or money order. And if you're buying this kinda heat it's usually reserved for his regulars.

he doesn't use paypal anymore. Well Fargo bank transfer or money order. And if you're buying this kinda heat it's usually reserved for his regulars.

Thanks for the update. I got hit with his email on a pair of royals a week or so back and he added 4% on top of the 550$ or so dollars. I ended up passing but that was my first ever purchase attempt. I just copped a pair of 94 chicagos off gusto for 550$ shipped from tokyo. Him and Rio have better prices than corgi most of the time

Son. I's don't crumble, for the millionth time
laugh.gif
so zero wearability issues 20+ years later? No peeling/cracking on the upper? Paying 400 extra dollars for a shoe that was retro'd just a few months ago? Yeah I'll stick to the newer stuff. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the update. I got hit with his email on a pair of royals a week or so back and he added 4% on top of the 550$ or so dollars. I ended up passing but that was my first ever purchase attempt. I just copped a pair of 94 chicagos off gusto for 550$ shipped from tokyo. Him and Rio have better prices than corgi most of the time
where do gusto and rio sell? IG info pls?

what about the upper? im sure the sole is fine but after some time.

It would be the same as a leather upper on any shoe. The vast majority of '94 and '01's that I've come across have pristine uppers. But leather can get dry and stiff over the years of course. I can't recall ever seeing it affect wearibility though.

Vnds royal 1s 2013 plus $70 for DS kobe galaxy 7s. Fair trade or not? I'm thinking of parting with the Kobe's.

Vnds royal 1s 2013 plus $70 for DS kobe galaxy 7s. Fair trade or not? I'm thinking of parting with the Kobe's.

Hell yeah man. Look at most people in here, having a hard time finding royals in good/ new like condition

Last edited:
damn, those look pretty good.

i know they are superior to the 2013's. wondering how those will hold up

damn, those look pretty good.

i know they are superior to the 2013's. wondering how those will hold up
Yup Yup. I'd easily take 01's over 13's any day of the week. Pretty much the same going rate if not a bit cheaper and better quality 
nthat.gif
 Wondering how these 94's are going to hold up though. Put them on feet today but would hate to see something happen to them so soon. I'm just going to have to take @Gordonson  and many other NTers word and man the F up. I know many people still rock 85's.

I like the 01's but they are easily some of the most uncomfortable jordans ever.

Yup Yup. I'd easily take 01's over 13's any day of the week. Pretty much the same going rate if not a bit cheaper and better quality :nthat:  Wondering how these 94's are going to hold up though. Put them on feet today but would hate to see something happen to them so soon. I'm just going to have to take @Gordonson
 and many other NTers word and man the F up. I know many people still rock 85's.

You wearing them will only help really since you'll be softening the leather as you break them in. Go wild :pimp:

Wouldn't hurt to take @geraldg2309's advice in regards to leather conditioning as well. You could pretty much rock them for the rest of your life if the sole has tread still.

Back
Top Bottom