• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And Higher cut, more comfortable, No nubuck. Not so bulky

It really comes down to personal preference though. We can argue about it for the heck of it but there is no definite answer :lol:

Last edited:
livlif livlif $225 shipped for both together is a steal man, especially in that condition. Dude could easily be selling em together for around $400. And he's selling the original box? Shiiiiit, don't let that pass you by if you've got the money.

take em. im not even into used kicks and id cop those for that price to beat em. they look real good.

EDIT: hell, meet up with him and try to get em for $200. even better deal for you. if he doesnt budge take em for $225. still very very good

Last time I talked to him it was $225. Now he won't budge for less than $250. It's like a 35-40 min drive each way to meet up with him. I really would like to get them. Honestly the celtics more than the breds cause I already have two 2013 breds. Decisions.... They been for sale for awhile. Might just say **** it and drop the $250 on them.

still a good deal IMO

its up to you. woulda been nice to get them lower but not much you can do. people are paying that price for used DMP breds i think or around that so you are good

still a good deal IMO

its up to you. woulda been nice to get them lower but not much you can do. people are paying that price for used DMP breds i think or around that so you are good

Cool. I appreciate the info.

I swore last time I hit him up he said he would take $225. I could be mistaken though. He saying $250 is the least he can take. Smh.

If you're 100% positive he said $225, I wouldn't budge from that regardless. Again, that's if you're sure though. $250 also isn't a bad deal. It'd just be the principle of it for me, and the drive to get the best deal possible.

So prices I should be expecting for ...

Royals ~600?
Breds ~450?

I've know accepted the fact that I'll have to pay these prices unless by some grace of God I get lucky on a restock.

I think these will be my last two pairs of Jordans for a long long long time ..

I got into the hobby rather late, but I still remember walking into the store at noon and buying a pair of Tour IVs (which were actually my first Jordans) and then a pair of Militaries a while later. Actually my first pair of Jordans. Miss those days :frown:

Last edited:
So prices I should be expecting for ...

Royals ~600?
Breds ~450?

I've know accepted the fact that I'll have to pay these prices unless by some grace of God I get lucky on a restock.

I think these will be my last two pairs of Jordans for a long long long time ..

I got into the hobby rather late, but I still remember walking into the store at noon and buying a pair of Tour IVs (which were actually my first Jordans) and then a pair of Militaries a while later. Actually my first pair of Jordans. Miss those days
frown.gif
Those are the standard asking prices but I would try hard to talk down from there

If you're 100% positive he said $225, I wouldn't budge from that regardless. Again, that's if you're sure though. $250 also isn't a bad deal. It'd just be the principle of it for me, and the drive to get the best deal possible.

Just got an email saying he would take $225! Gonna pick them up today. :nthat:

Congrats man. As I said last night that's a great deal. Enjoy the shoes, hope it all goes well.

congrats bruh

enjoy em

still having trouble finding shadow 1s in size 11. my guess it's only going to get harder haha :\

i was randomly searching some NBA items and those popped up. then i saw the sellers name :lol:

those are drop dead gorgeous

Last edited:
Indeed. Was comparing them to my 10.5 DS 2013 pairs and I knew they were going to be tight so I'm just trying to sell and rebuy my size.

Thought about taking some pics and telling you guys but figured I should just wait til I get my actual size first. And not show off about pairs that don't even fit me
laugh.gif
nice man those are gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom