Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if youre getting the off white to fill the chicago void, why not just pay for the chis? the off whites may retail for the same as resell on the chis.

chis will be remastered soon enough, i actually like the off whites though and this is a one time release most likely... maybe.
The Chis were one of the first AJ1s remastered..........in 2015.  

They were literally the second AJ1s remastered, the first being the Frag 1s (which weren't a OG colorway, but it was considered remastered based on the material used).

No way Chicagos will be remastered TWICE........quit thinking that to yourself.

Last edited:
chis will be remastered soon enough, i actually like the off whites though and this is a one time release most likely... maybe.
I gotta say you're wrong man. Chis aren't rereleasing anytime soon and people need to stop saying otherwise since nobody has any source they're coming out at all. They've started with that metallic series and they've got a couple other pairs to release again before Chis (Black/whites and Shadows in 2018) If they already have the drops for 2018 confirmed what makes you think Chis are coming "soon" it won't be until 2019 or 2020.

The Chis were one of the first AJ1s remastered..........in 2015.  

They were literally the second AJ1s remastered, the first being the Frag 1s (which weren't a OG colorway, but it was considered remastered based on the material used).

No way Chicagos will be remastered TWICE........quit thinking that to yourself.
didn't the royals come out 4 years ago? chi's came out in 2013 also? why do you think these won't come out in 2-3 years? serious question i'm not trying to argue.

as i said i actually like the off whites so i want them for retail, i'll pay resale for chis if they're not out by 2020 or i can't trade for em, not in a rush i have plenty of sneakers to wear.

I gotta say you're wrong man. Chis aren't rereleasing anytime soon and people need to stop saying otherwise since nobody has any source they're coming out at all. They've started with that metallic series and they've got a couple other pairs to release again before Chis (Black/whites and Shadows in 2018) If they already have the drops for 2018 confirmed what makes you think Chis are coming "soon" it won't be until 2019 or 2020.
2019-20 is soon to me lol

didn't the royals come out 4 years ago? chi's came out in 2013 also? why do you think these won't come out in 2-3 years? serious question i'm not trying to argue.

as i said i actually like the off whites so i want them for retail, i'll pay resale for chis if they're not out by 2020 or i can't trade for em, not in a rush i have plenty of sneakers to wear.

2013's weren't remastered.

because the chicagos already came out in this current mold.... they were the FIRST colorway (not counting frags) that kicked off this current 1s mold.
the chicagos won't come out again in this mold. when they come back out they will come in a new 1s mold. just like the 2013 mold had all those colorways ONCE. now they moved on to this mold and they're redoing all those colorways again since 2015.. when the next 1s mold comes out the next chicagos will come out. simple as that. the next version of the 1s in the next couple of years. it won't be a chicago in this current mold unless you go buy the 2015 version. the next chicago releasing will be a different mold/shape.... if it does come out soon it will be a different version of a 1.

Chicagos
85'-94'-13'-15'-17?

ZK has them releasing late this year. If they don't its coo. Already got the 15' dont mind getting the off white either way. Its a win win for me

Last edited:

because the chicagos already came out in this current mold.... they were the FIRST colorway (not counting frags) that kicked off this current 1s mold.
the chicagos won't come out again in this mold. when they come back out they will come in a new 1s mold. just like the 2013 mold had all those colorways ONCE. now they moved on to this mold and they're redoing all those colorways again since 2015.. when the next 1s mold comes out the next chicagos will come out. simple as that. the next version of the 1s in the next couple of years. it won't be a chicago in this current mold unless you go buy the 2015 version. the next chicago releasing will be a different mold/shape.... if it does come out soon it will be a different version of a 1.
didn't laser 1 s come out before Chicago's?

if the chicagos do release soon its going to be in a new shape. its going to be different than the 2015s. might be good. might be bad. but it won't be this current style of 1s. some people might be disappointed because everyone loves these current 1s. but it won't be this for the next chicagos. if you want this shape its going to be the 2015.

I dont see the Chicagos coming out again soon, but that dont mean Nike doesn't see it :lol: Like the DB3 retro, JB can't be explained at times..

didn't laser 1 s come out before Chicago's?

As did the Dover Street Markets.

I dont see the Chicagos coming out again soon, but that dont mean Nike doesn't see it :lol: Like the DB3 retro, JB can't be explained at times..

And this is really all that needs to be said. Jordan Brand creates and breaks patterns at their leisure, and since money is the motive; they glue themselves only to the ones that work long-term (holiday XI releases.)

People should stop making too many assumptions off of a fragile precedent.

zy1q8.jpg

ionr0i.jpg

kdvpmc.jpg
is there a release date for them ? 
I haven't seen a set date yet
damn shame , they would look great with black jeans , thanks for the reply

What if nike does re-remaster of 1s in 2025 and completely drop the material formula and go straight flyknit techwear ultra high aesthetic?

Back
Top Bottom