Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
fall for royal KOs? i will have to get a pair and columbias, gunna be a good end of the year!

that would be an ill way to go out considering my projected retirement date for JB is december 31st 2014.... LOL who am i KIDDING? JB knows what they are doing, they will always bring something out to get you.... just like these OG kos thats been coming out, i wonder how many OG heads came out for those and is now falling for the BS

Thanks man appreciate it! nice sell on your part
Thanks. Only sold them for that much because I was going to buy some Bred 1s locally. Well, I texted the dude this morning and he said no rush. Like an hour ago he texted me back and said they sold; oh well, that's life. At least he was courteous enough to follow up. Guess my search for Bred 1s continue. Guy that purchased my BTs was cool, too. 

I'm retiring from JB after I get my hands on Black Infrared VI. My only JB pick up this year was the Baron I. I might try for the SB x JB Lance's , but other than that I'm good. The only pairs I grabbed last year was Royals, Shadows and Fire Red III.

A fake is a fake is a fake. I don't understand why people try to make a "GM" distinction.

"Oh these ain't fake bruh the materials were just smuggled out in the body cavities of factory workers so they could sew em up at home and flip on taobao that's why I don't got a box g"

i dont like the term either but its used so much that i have to throw it in so people understand what im talking about :smh:

These the sneaker of the summer for me... :smokin :tongue:

Completely forgot the Gym Red's were coming out. Only Jordan I want that's coming out in June. :pimp:

Alright, a 24 hour internal tug of war concludes. @BRSantana and @azndino2005, I wanna thank both of y'all for the great pictures (I don't wanna thank you for pushing me over the top to spend what I'm unfortunately about to spend). They look amazing. Cashing in now on a few pairs of Kobe Elites and then it's off to the promised land. Pictures when they are on my feet...

What would be a good price for these? 

Anyone knows where I can find a pair in size 9 or 9.5 at a decent price?

Back
Top Bottom