Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Yeah this a better picture.. But don't worry the hype will occur.. Lol :smokin :smh:

Yep maybe that's why people decide stay with #NTdenim
No #NTdenim! 
roll.gif
#NTcargo is the new new! 

EB restock pair came in. Haven't been into I's for a while because of comfort issues but I scooped a pair of Gucci I's on sale and gotta admit I can beat them regularly with no issues what so ever. If these feel the same way they gon get it too! LOL Can't say at first touch I don't see/feel any outstanding difference in the 'leather' on these and the Gucci's. Prolly won't rock these until the summer so it'll be a while before I can get back to anybody on that. At least 1 pair from the restock won't wind up on the bay or at FC. #TBF baby 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
this is about samples getting out to public...not gm sneakers. unrelated.

These dudes sellin illegal unauthorized pairs you think their above selling tech packs or having unauthorized runs of hyped shoes maid. Homie had a million in cash you think he got all that from a few samples come on man

i think im about to break an oath i made to myself.... looking to scoop a pair of royals but it at top market price.... i promised i wouldnt do this again but i really want them and i cant find another pair anywhere. somebody talk me off the ledge, please. or just point me in the direction of a pair for a moderately decent price if there is such thing :\

imui for2oh imui for2oh

I'm still on the hunt for a pair myself. Every time I think I find a legit pair, they aren't legit. I think I'm not meant to own a pair.

#thehuntstillcontinues

Last edited:
i think im about to break an oath i made to myself.... looking to scoop a pair of royals but it at top market price.... i promised i wouldnt do this again but i really want them and i cant find another pair anywhere. somebody talk me off the ledge, please. or just point me in the direction of a pair for a moderately decent price if there is such thing
ohwell.gif
What do you consider a "moderately decent price"?

do international Jordan 1s come with an extra hangtag?

i'm looking at this pair on Craigslist and there's no MSRP tag and an extra Nike tag

thoughts?

Last edited:
do international Jordan 1s come with an extra hangtag?
i'm looking at this pair on Craigslist and there's no MSRP tag and an extra Nike tag
thoughts?

International releases typically dont have MSRP tags as they dont deal in USD (currency) FYI.

Back
Top Bottom