Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is still my favorite thread in the sneaker section of NT.

Just ate a whole pizza last night. Thought about you guise.

I forgot my breds though... Maybe next time.

Man.. it's pouring here in pa and my royals are being delivered. I hope he doesn't leave them. Last week my bao sb box was straight water logged

I can pass on the restock, because of those. 
i got lucky and scooped 01s for 220 right after the 2013s released but KOs are so cool, i love em

took a chance and got them from an ebay seller with 0 feedback score so i was kinda scared but al the pics were on point so i went for it especially for the price, hope the royal KOs will be as easily had as the chicagos but i doubt it

i got lucky and scooped 01s for 220 right after the 2013s released but KOs are so cool, i love em
took a chance and got them from an ebay seller with 0 feedback score so i was kinda scared but al the pics were on point so i went for it especially for the price, hope the royal KOs will be as easily had as the chicagos but i doubt it
Listen, if I had a chance to get those, I would. They're just tough to get. At least with the KO I have a chance. 

Not bad price. Amazing, because they look legit too. Yea, I'm not ordering any Js on Ebay after the fakes I witness on this forum. 

Last edited:
Are there Fake 2001s? I haven't seen any.
there has to be but 2001 fakes were pretty obvious compared to todays GM/fakes so spotting them is much easier which is why i pulled the trigger, i wouldnt ever buy certain shoes like the 2013 1s or the ray allen XIIIs or the 88s, not worth the chance to lose mad money on good fakes

Those Gucci 1s look so much better with the black lace swap imo. NA treatment would have been fuego!!

Back
Top Bottom