• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike Cancelling Orders It Looks Like,

My Girls Order For My Second Pair Got Switched From GOT Em To Canceled :smh:

Last edited:
so why say they're more limited like it's a fact?
Because it sounded good.
giphy.gif

Nike Cancelling Orders It Looks Like,

My Girls Order For My Second Pair Got Swotched From GOT Em To Canceled :smh:

that sux. now u got me nervous. my bank charge is still pending. but nike sent me order received email after i got the u got em email. i wouldnt be surprised if mine cancelled. this is my only draw win ever.

that sux. now u got me nervous. my bank charge is still pending. but nike sent me order received email after i got the u got em email. i wouldnt be surprised if mine cancelled. this is my only draw win ever.
until u get that confirmed keep your fingers crossed, what was retail on these I over slept.

However the come Nike is at fault for causing all of this confusion if they rub off or not. I guess they were trying to keep it a surprise? Either way it's kind of a mess now with no solid answers. 

However the come Nike is at fault for causing all of this confusion if they rub off or not. I guess they were trying to keep it a surprise? Either way it's kind of a mess now with no solid answers. 

What confusion? lol people assumed something when it's pretty clear all the pictures we have show the shoe is bronze when it arrives.

watching the prices on stockz is amusing. earlier today they were $1500. now, $500. big swing since the raffle ended.

What confusion? lol people assumed something when it's pretty clear all the pictures we have show the shoe is bronze when it arrives.
Just look at this thread. People are still wondering if they come black or bronze or if one fades to the other. 

People assumed because of the language they used in their post, language they changed later on to add to the confusion. 

We Received Both Those Emails As Well And Then A 3rd "New Arrivals" Email.... No Cancellation Email.

Just Called To Try And Figure Out What Exactly Is Going On And Was Told That Supervisors Will Not Field "Launch Product" Calls.

On The Line With Corporate Now To See What We Can Figure Out :smh:

Same Shipping Address/Name, Different Payment Info/Name .....

Back
Top Bottom