Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$400 is a good price for wings? i saw stockx and goat theyre going for 1k and my plug offer me 400
should i go or should i wait?
I just checked goat and they aren't goin for 1k
And if he's saying 400 for a DS pair that ain't a plug; that's a scammer

They're goin for 650-850 depending on size

The logic here amazes me.
He's a scammer now? And $400 vs $650-850 isn't solid? :lol:
insinuating he's selling fakes there, big guy
Not sure how that logic is amazing

Last edited:
$400 is a good price for wings? i saw stockx and goat theyre going for 1k and my plug offer me 400
should i go or should i wait?
I just checked goat and they aren't goin for 1k
And if he's saying 400 for a DS pair that ain't a plug; that's a scammer

They're goin for 650-850 depending on size

The logic here amazes me.
He's a scammer now? And $400 vs $650-850 isn't solid? :lol:
insinuating he's selling fakes there, big guy
Not sure how that logic is amazing

So saying he's selling fakes with no proof isn't amazing? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

These Dudes Talm'bout We Will Reach Out Within 2 Business Days To Let You Know The Complications With Your Order :smh:

Straight Up Lame

Just look at this thread. People are still wondering if they come black or bronze or if one fades to the other. 

It's pretty easy to see that they were made with black leather with a gold undertone. They have already been distressed. What you see is what you'll get.

jordan.jpg

Jordan flagship store opening in Downtown LA

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:
FootAction

:nthat:

Notice the left shoe is laced weird out of the box, and the extra laces weren't attached. Also, there wasn't any shoe tree in the left shoe, either. :nerd:

Cursory look at the pair didn't show any wear or flaws, but I'll look at them closer in a bit.

I took an L. My bro, who only wanted them for trade bait, won. He said he would trade me for my breds.

Question... would any of you really trade your breds or royals for these?

I would def trade my royals and get them back later. I wear a size 14 though and royals are going for close to retail in my size.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

FootAction
:nthat:

Notice the left shoe is laced weird out of the box, and the extra laces weren't attached. Also, there wasn't any shoe tree in the left shoe, either. :nerd:

Cursory look at the pair didn't show any wear or flaws, but I'll look at them closer in a bit.

How they gonna lace the left side up? That's shenanigans right thurrrrrrr :smh: :x

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost chairs already setup.
I might need to go put one out, too
laugh.gif
LA people are the worst, they come in groups and setup ghost chairs, have one or two dudes stay behind while everyone else just off doing other things.  When the lines start moving again they come back and act like they were there the whole time, and no one can make them move to the back of the line cause they came in a big group.

LA people are the worst, they come in groups and setup ghost chairs, have one or two dudes stay behind while everyone else just off doing other things.  When the lines start moving again they come back and act like they were there the whole time, and no one can make them move to the back of the line cause they came in a big group.

Yep, that's how it is. Same resellers upfront too. That's why I quit lines.

Back
Top Bottom