Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

They're "remastering" the Blk/Wht colorway with suede and whatever the hell material is on that swoosh?

I hope not
greeeaaatttttt.....so is this the jump the shark period on the remastered tenure? 
mean.gif

Took a ton of shots of these bad boys yesterday after I scooped them. Let me know if you guys wanna see more.
Not trying to take shots at you but I am genuinely curious as to why people wear their tongues like this? It looks so weird and IMO when people do it over pants it looks really bad. 

Last edited:

Took a ton of shots of these bad boys yesterday after I scooped them. Let me know if you guys wanna see more.
Not trying to take shots at you but I am genuinely curious as to why people wear their tongues like this? It looks so weird and IMO when people do it over pants it looks really bad. 
i think its cause he likes the way they look that way. i wear my 1s like that sometimes. most times i lace all the way up to the top and dont tie em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeOtaku  

Jordan 1  (Click to show)

i think its cause he likes the way they look that way. i wear my 1s like that sometimes. most times i lace all the way up to the top and dont tie em.
To me it takes away from the classic look of them. They look like some kind of boot when you wear them like this. I'm just a plain and simple dude though, I don't like flashy or attention calling things. 

Before I went shooting I wasn't planning on taking any on foot pics so my goal when lacing them up was to make sure I didn't lace them too high/tight which would sink the tongue back into the shoe. Basically, I just wanted to lace them to a point that gave the shoe good shape, you could see the tongue, etc.

Then my boy suggested taking on foot shots so I just slid them on. I definitely won't be wearing them like this. I'll probably go one eyelet higher.

Side note: Are we allowed OOPs in here?

Last edited:
So....OOPs have to happen in the box? not in the thread or never-ever....
buy/sell section as a "for sale" ad at the "oop" price.

You can, however, go through PM's ( at your own discretion ) though.

Last edited:
to add to another post by an AJ1 Fam previously about top 1s, here's my top 5:

1. Black White OG 2014 --- the more I wear these the more I love em. Buttery soft all around and the best leather on a AJ1 I have ever owned (note I only started getting into AJ1 in 2014)

2. Lance Mountain Black -- leather is above average (wouldn't say as good as #1) and the concept is ballin'

3. SBB 1 -- Leather is good, but highly overrated. It's better than 2016/2017 Jordan quality...but not better than #1/#2 on my list. The color blocking on these....just, damn love these things. 

4. BT 2016 -- Leather is one of the best out of the 2016 release and just a good all around color blocking. 

5. Banned 2016 -- Leather is very average ... and pretty disappointing with the quality. It's a fairly cheap shoe, but that red and black ..... can't miss it. 

Honorable: Top 3, Storm Blue

I have many other AJ1 but just listing tops for now. If I would have gotten the Chis during that release ... they would probably be in top 3.

Before I went shooting I wasn't planning on taking any on foot pics so my goal when lacing them up was to make sure I didn't lace them too high/tight which would sink the tongue back into the shoe. Basically, I just wanted to lace them to a point that gave the shoe good shape, you could see the tongue, etc.

Then my boy suggested taking on foot shots so I just slid them on. I definitely won't be wearing them like this. I'll probably go one eyelet higher.

Side note: Are we allowed OOPs in here?
repped. Thanks for the reply. 

to add to another post by an AJ1 Fam previously about top 1s, here's my top 5:

1. Black White OG 2014 --- the more I wear these the more I love em. Buttery soft all around and the best leather on a AJ1 I have ever owned (note I only started getting into AJ1 in 2014)
2. Lance Mountain Black -- leather is above average (wouldn't say as good as #1) and the concept is ballin'
3. SBB 1 -- Leather is good, but highly overrated. It's better than 2016/2017 Jordan quality...but not better than #1/#2 on my list. The color blocking on these....just, damn love these things. 
4. BT 2016 -- Leather is one of the best out of the 2016 release and just a good all around color blocking. 
5. Banned 2016 -- Leather is very average ... and pretty disappointing with the quality. It's a fairly cheap shoe, but that red and black ..... can't miss it. 

Honorable: Top 3, Storm Blue

I have many other AJ1 but just listing tops for now. If I would have gotten the Chis during that release ... they would probably be in top 3.

Black toes one of the best leather 2016? I disagree..I love mine but they are mad stiff

Back
Top Bottom