Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they will always be popular but are they ever hitting $500? no where near that

at least not within the next few years

I think you are forgetting one thing. It doesn't appear that JB quality will be getting better anytime soon. Shadows were very good quality. I think as they dry up $400 is definitely possible.

they will always be popular but are they ever hitting $500? no where near that

at least not within the next few years

I think you are forgetting one thing. It doesn't appear that JB quality will be getting better anytime soon. Shadows were very good quality. I think as they dry up $400 is definitely possible.

im referring to the concord lows :lol:

Shadows WILL hit $500, just watch

if they hit $600

Trinidad James won and we all need to apologize for doubting him 
laugh.gif

if they hit $600
Trinidad James won and we all need to apologize for doubting him :lol:

Trinidad just talks out the side of his mouth but anyone could've seen shadows eventually being extremely sought after. Including the OG's they've only released 3 times. I wish you guys could know the Trinidad I knew before he got the def jam deal. Dude was the definition of a hypebeast.

Trinidad just talks out the side of his mouth but anyone could've seen shadows eventually being extremely sought after. Including the OG's they've only released 3 times. I wish you guys could know the Trinidad I knew before he got the def jam deal. Dude was the definition of a hypebeast.
Didn't know you knew Trinidad James before he got signed I would wanna hear about this man. He seems like a cool dude tho

Biggest regret of mine was selling my nds shadows for $180 back in october because some bills came up. Now I'm looking for a pair and I can't find anything lower than $300 
mean.gif

Last edited:
They did here in Seattle at the end of last year and in Nor Cal a few months ago that I know of. Quantities were very limited from what I could tell as they had them behind the counter. I do recall a few people in the outlet threads saying their spot got them too.

Last edited:
they hit outlets...? 2013 pairs?

Yup. Got my second pair for $119 before shipping so they came out to about retail. They came from an outlet in Maryland and my brother scooped a pair too. They were "B" grades and came without the extra laces but the leather is softer than my other pair and the only visual defect is an overly wrinkled side panel.

Biggest regret of mine was selling my nds shadows for $180 back in october because some bills came up. Now I'm looking for a pair and I can't find anything lower than $300 :smh:  

No shame in it, bills always take precedence. Did the same thing with my black and red IVs last year. :frown:

Last edited:
Still seems like the definition of a hypebeast lol. 

TRIED watching his lil sneaker "show" but just forwarded everything. 

There's a lightly worn pair of 8.5 shadows on eBay for $260 shipped BIN. Seller has zero feedback though.

Last edited:
Biggest regret of mine was selling my nds shadows for $180 back in october because some bills came up. Now I'm looking for a pair and I can't find anything lower than $300 :smh:  

It's not uncommon man. When you've got those bills due, and you look around your room seeing a bunch of clean shoes that you know could get you some quick cash ,within the next few days, it's hard. I myself just sold my True Blue and Joker 3's, and am now attempting to sell my Royal X's (10's people, let's not mistake these for 1's lol) for some cash. Thankfully, each has something wrong with it (Or rather it's something I personally find to be a flaw) that I can get rid of them and be comfortable with it. Still sucks though, because I really did want all three and didn't buy with the intention of ever selling. :smh: No point in having all these shoes if you owe money though.

No one will want concord lows in 4 months time let alone a year. They're hot right now because they're "the new J's". I don't see the long term demand their, especially when it's not that hard to find actual concords.
completly disagree with this.. concords are one of the most iconic colorway on an xi and they made a low out of that, that some sneakerheads have been waiting 20 plus years for nike to release... I dont see this ever losing demand, just like people still are looking for concord mids today.  

and its not like JB is going to release these shoes anytime soon.  we all know concord mids will be retrod 3 times before these lows are retroed. 

Sold my ds retro+ shadow 1 late last year for $270 since i still have/like my retro shadow 1, if this shoe hit $500 that would be crazy... I would never buy shoes a above $250 (resell price). At the end of the day its just shoes..

Back
Top Bottom