Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any red flags on a pair of 2013 breds with production date 07/10/13-09/21/13?
Nope. Mine say the same dates and I got them from FTL
zlrnt5.jpg

2dlui6c.jpg

143p07a.jpg

someone in the concord thread got offered shadows and $40 for his concord lows and he was thinking of not taking it

dudes were telling him Barons were better lululz

:smh: that concord low thread is full of hypebeasts and I don't even it's that word often

I can see the resell on the concord lows passing the Shadows. There were way less shadows produced but the shadows price skyrocketed because of the Breds, which were released 4 months later.

The Concords are already going for $100 over retail. The sad part is you could find the Shadows a day and a week after depending on where you lived. Concords are gone in 24 hours, carrion to the resellers.

Last edited:
I can see the resell on the concord lows passing the Shadows. There were way less shadows produced but the shadows price skyrocketed because of the Breds, which were released 4 months later.

The Concords are already going for $100 over retail. The sad part is you could find the Shadows a day and a week after depending on where you lived. Concords are gone in 24 hours, carrion to the resellers.

It's all hype. Concord lows will peak at $300-$320. No way it'll pass ACTUAL concords. I can see shadows going for $500+ in a year. Book it.

It's all hype. Concord lows will peak at $300-$320. No way it'll pass ACTUAL concords. I can see shadows going for $500+ in a year. Book it.

What??? I'm not saying it's impossible but not on that color way. I can see 2013 Breds going for $600. Royals for $800+.

And Concord Mids go for $400-$500 easy. The lows could push the Mids higher.

What??? I'm not saying it's impossible but not on that color way. I can see 2013 Breds going for $600. Royals for $800+.

Those OG colorway 1's will fetch more money as the years go on. Shadows are still an under appreciated color way but it'll be a LONg time before we see them or any of the OG 1's that released last year again. Expect for another boost in price for those whenever Chicago 1's and UNC 1's get the OG treatment...which should be next year

concord lows are selling at $300 right now and bet $20 that they drop to $250 in the next 2 weeks.

shadows are only going up, already. they arent that easy to find. what are they $300 right now? little more? i only expect it to go even higher.

I say you'd be lucky to get a pair of DS shadows for $300 right now. I thought the market was flooded with concord lows. My niece asked me for a pair and I've never heard her talk about sneakers a day in her life :smh:

ok and concords released 2.6 years ago and they are only at $400. not sure where you got $500 from...

too many fakes on the market for them to go higher IMO. same with the lows, for every authentic pair of concord lows there 3 fakes. so 3:1 ratio. the market is flooded and will only keep the price down, same goes for mids otherwise they would go higher.

Shadows, no fakes, no GM, no w/e. both bred and royal 1 have fakes but pretty much easy to tell and idiots are still buying them up at $400 for fakes. 1's will only increase.

XI these days dont hold a candle to I's and yes i love the concord lows BTW

Yeah but that's my point. The Shadows go for $300 (not sure). The Concords are selling for $240-$300 on eBay. They might dip in price in a in few weeks but if Nike doesn't do Bred like restocks and the Infrared XI lows don't feed the hype further, the shoe will probably sell for higher than the Shadows this time next year.

Now...if they did rerelease the UNCs, the Chicago and a few other OGs, I could see the Shadows climbing up in price. But $500??? Maybe by the time they re release the Shadows again.

No one will want concord lows in 4 months time let alone a year. They're hot right now because they're "the new J's". I don't see the long term demand their, especially when it's not that hard to find actual concords.

Wow! I didn't even know prices were getting up there. Only saw 2 in a size 13 on ebay and both were well over $500. I will hold on to mine. May can get bel airs and infrared23 6's for a trade.

I realize this is the AJ 1 High thread so I guess we'll have to wait and see. No reason to go back and forth on Sales Tawk.

I do agree on the hype beast comment since I managed to get 3 pairs of shadows (returned one pair which was a half size up). It's nice to be able to get a shoe you want. Had to do some stock locating detective work but it was nice.

No one will want concord lows in 4 months time let alone a year. They're hot right now because they're "the new J's". I don't see the long term demand their, especially when it's not that hard to find actual concords.

they will always be popular but are they ever hitting $500? no where near that

at least not within the next few years

For the old heads in here and those that appreciate OG stuff. Went to one of CT's first "sneaker conventions" today in Bridgeport, (@mjmoney23 I don't know if you ended up going but you didn't miss much) and for the most part it was a lot of young kids selling Lebrons and Foams and whatever just came out but there was one dude in the corner of the place that had a sick OG 1 collection. Let me take a few pictures, so without further ado...

And don't worry those Jordan 1 look alikes are not fakes, "replicas" started long ago, beginning with the Air Sangs, AAU & Stadias

For the old heads in here and those that appreciate OG stuff. Went to one of CT's first "sneaker conventions" today in Bridgeport, (@mjmoney23 I don't know if you ended up going but you didn't miss much) and for the most part it was a lot of young kids selling Lebrons and Foams and whatever just came out but there was one dude in the corner of the place that had a sick OG 1 collection. Let me take a few pictures, so without further ado...

And don't worry those Jordan 1 look alikes are not fakes, "replicas" started long ago, beginning with the Air Sangs, AAU & Stadias
arent fakes and replicas the same thing? they arent jordans they are a knock off. when i was a kid other kids would show up at school w those exact pairs or the xj9000 looking jays and ppl would call them out on having reps or fakes

Those metallic blues are in pristine condition! Am I trippin or am I looking at Kentucky 1's in the other pic???? :wow:

They looked brand new. Amazing quality too. Those are the White/Blue 1s. A lot of stuff you may never see again. Black metallics too.

Last edited:
The Air Sang's were the first Jordan 1 replica from 1985 period. This was before fakes even existed and there weren't many to begin with which is why some of the older heads collected them. A DS 1985 pair can easily go for $1,000 to somebody who knows the story behind them.

That guys collection reminds me of this guys...

Jake from Dank Customs has a dope collection of OG 1's including AAU's.

Last edited:

The Air Sang's were the first Jordan 1 replica from 1985 period. This was before fakes even existed and there weren't many to begin with which is why some of the older heads collected them. A DS 1985 pair can easily go for $1,000 to somebody who knows the story behind them.

That guys collection reminds me of this guys...

Jake from Dank Customs has a dope collection of OG 1's including AAU's.

thats funny. shoulda scooped them up in the 80s. i would always see them at flea markets in florida. or at low end stores

Back
Top Bottom