Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've got a DS pair of royals to hopefully start the convo for a trade on SBBs, but wondering what else y'all think i'd need to put up. Money? If so, would I just need to split the difference? Or are royals way too widely available for it to even matter?

I've got a DS pair of royals to hopefully start the convo for a trade on SBBs, but wondering what else y'all think i'd need to put up. Money? If so, would I just need to split the difference? Or are royals way too widely available for it to even matter?

Whatever the value of SBBS is minus the value of the royals.

Royals are a dope shoe and year or two from now people will once again put them in that Holy Grail category.

Right now obviously the SBBs are worth about twice as much so yeah you're going to have to add cash or put something on top but if its someone who likes AJ1s in general I don't think offering Royals up is a slap in the face by any means.

Good luck on your trade. I was trying to trade a pair of DS Infrared 6s for an extra pair of royals and it took forever to get a deal done. I eventually just sold the 6s which were worth more at the time and paid resell for a pair of royals.

sneakaprince sneakaprince i've held out this long on the SBBs, so i might as well wait a little longer. too much supply on hand for royals right now anyway. SBB supply doesn't seem to be that scarce right now either.

sneakaprince sneakaprince i've held out this long on the SBBs, so i might as well wait a little longer. too much supply on hand for royals right now anyway. SBB supply doesn't seem to be that scarce right now either.

I feel it not trying to sway you either way but don't wait too long. I know the SBBs may not seem scarce but I've seen that price rise at a surprising rate over the last 2 years.

It's really a shame sails didn't release today after all those sites confirming June 20th. No info on em, no nothin :smh:.

It's really a shame sails didn't release today after all those sites confirming June 20th. No info on em, no nothin :smh:.

They crawled back under their rock B

I knew something was fishy. Like why would they release on a Tuesday? Did anyone else take that into account? I'm glad they didn't come out today because when they do hit, I'll be ready

You who know me know frags are the one shoe I would do a lot to get, but there is no way Id trade SBB, Breds, Royals, and whatever else to get them. Even if I had doubles of each, which I do.

Thats giving up WAY too much.

I would sell SBB to help fund frags, but I wouldnt give up my OGs.

Own SBBs. I think people misperceive the quality of the leather. While they are soft. The pieces they cut are super thin.

As if people aren't trying to get them stateside, possibly under retail vs mad shipping charges and possibly customs issues.

We've seen this happen before with gym reds...

Not saying they won't drop stateside but I just went with the sure route and ordered from overseas. It was only 20 more after tax.

Hello everyone, new to this thread

Is $475 a fair price for a Chicago sz 9? Also how's the leather on the chicagos compared to the 2016 breds?

Chicagos have no tumbled portions are are really soft aside from the black sections.

Last edited:
SBB are over hyped but dudes are reaching saying everything > SBB. I mean I get if you don't like em, but c'mon man Barons! I'm waiting for someone to say black gums are better.

We've seen this happen before with gym reds...

Not saying they won't drop stateside but I just went with the sure route and ordered from overseas. It was only 20 more after tax.

A gym red debacle would def be worst case scenario for me. I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom