Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So what's actually up with the Sails and Triple Blacks? Are they actually a limited/over seas release? I can get them on Nike.ca in Canada, but was hoping to try a $20 off coupon at FTL. No one at FTL seems to know what's up with these. Not even seeing early reviews or on feets with these. This is a weird release.

stare.gif

Welp that's pretty much 1/3 of the whole release right there :smokin

Last edited:
So what's actually up with the Sails and Triple Blacks? Are they actually a limited/over seas release? I can get them on Nike.ca in Canada, but was hoping to try a $20 off coupon at FTL. No one at FTL seems to know what's up with these. Not even seeing early reviews or on feets with these. This is a weird release.

#GymredFlow?

A gym red debacle would def be worst case scenario for me. I hope not.

Not saying it for sure it is a little interesting that no state shops have them or have acknowledged them at this point.

Last edited:
JB ..... quality? Lmao. Almost all JB aj1 shoes are **** quality so it's comparing crap against crap.

Wings. Bhm 17'. BW 14'. Banned 11'. Shapows 09'. That's really it as far as decent quality goes for Aj1 (prob some others I'm missing and it looks like sail 17' and TB 17' could be up there with the good quality Js ). All else gets to ride the loser bus. Sbbs I have and one my fav cws, but they are near the top rung of the pile of crap Js. But they aren't better than the ones I just mentioned.

If you can't make the whole shoe good quality.... especially for how much $$ we droppin' on em, then I'll judge em' for the price we paid. I'm looking right at you shatty **** black 'pleather' panels

Last edited:
What's the actual color name on the box for the Spike Lee 1's? Midnight Navy? Looks almost purplish. Very sick.

This. I want to hold out if they are gonna end up on FTL.ca since I can use my discount. But I don't want to wait to long and have em sell out on NDC.ca . Tough call......

This. I want to hold out if they are gonna end up on FTL.ca since I can use my discount. But I don't want to wait to long and have em sell out on NDC.ca . Tough call......

Same boat, though FTL is so iffy for when they actually accept the discount codes, that there's a chance they won't even take it on these pairs when/if they show up.

Same boat, though FTL is so iffy for when they actually accept the discount codes, that there's a chance they won't even take it on these pairs when/if they show up.
Yea, what worries me is I did the same thing with the New Loves, and they never made it to FTL. I'm worried these may be the same

Back
Top Bottom