Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That whole splitting the shoe down the middle idea is pretty weak to me. 2 samples I could definitely live without.

IMG_3176.JPG
Omg that would be definitely be a funny fit :lol:
All U need is a split hat and your set

Checked all my local shops yesterday for the triple blacks, no luck in stores. Only an online release I guess. Ended up scooping them up on ebay.

Pass on Top 2s, since Chi isn't even in the 2 based on the past 2 polls lol:rofl:

Also Jordan has always been whoring the 1s model for a long time, for the past 15 years by now? Why is this new to anybody. It's the cheapest Retro J to mess with materials and keep it at a low price point. Those mids that people hate sell well, as do the lows, the phats continued for 3 or 4 years(?), hell even the alpha ID on Nike sold well with the idea.

Think i'm gonna give them a try

I think I will too. If theyre comfortable theyll be a decent dress down pick up. When ever I wear regular 1s I feel pressured to dress presentably :lol: Ill throw these on with tech fleece and run errands

on that note am i the only one that looks at shoes and thinks "These will be good to bum around in?" thats why i love the outlets

The half split is no good, should have gone different panel blocking like the top 3s, but just black/red/white - the split contrast looks brutal IMO.

I think I will too. If theyre comfortable theyll be a decent dress down pick up. When ever I wear regular 1s I feel pressured to dress presentably :lol: Ill throw these on with tech fleece and run errands

on that note am i the only one that looks at shoes and thinks "These will be good to bum around in?" thats why i love the outlets

Nah I feel exactly the same about all of this :lol:

When did JB announce BTs last year? I remember it came out of nowhere. I would be really surprised if no new OGs retro this year, this would mean only Royals and Metallic Reds for 2017 and with so many 1s left to retro that seems weird.

When did JB announce BTs last year? I remember it came out of nowhere. I would be really surprised if no new OGs retro this year, this would mean only Royals and Metallic Reds for 2017 and with so many 1s left to retro that seems weird.
They're giving us time to enjoy the ones we have for now lol

Back
Top Bottom