Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i'm messing with you though g, i'm not THAT guy, I hate pulling multiple shoes out just to post, it feels showy and doesn't feel organic

Collection pics are cool when they are done tastefully though. Posting collection pics when people are taking Ls on a release you own screams "I might have a small pecker but I have some FIRE ones!"

Collection pics are cool when they are done tastefully though. Posting collection pics when people are taking Ls on a release you own screams "I might have a small pecker but I have some FIRE ones!"
Screenshot_20170724-121559.jpg

I'm not gone lie, if it's anybody I wouldn't feel sorry for takin an L it's NTers, most are the rich getting richer over here
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE NO HEAT IN YOUR CLOSET

Probably just gonna pay resell on the black toes at this point.

You might as well do it, I doubt Nike fixes the issues with bots/SNKRS by the next BT retro since there are only a few retro releases that have these issues vs the majority of them that don't. Nike/JB have killed a lot of the resell market that used to exist so I doubt they are going to invest in better infrastructure to stop bots and whatnot on the rare (every 2-4 months), hyped release.

See a lot of Ls expected that... shoes never showed up for me... but my girl tried and failed... oh well.. back to low balling for Tom Sachs

aaaand just like that, thread slowing down again

Completely stalled out.

Well once Nike processes my return I think I'm going to buy the Red Metallics. Top 5 for me.
Chicagos, Banned, Red Metallic, Royals, Black Toes. The Shadows are fine too. Don't care about any of the others.

Back
Top Bottom