Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
made a mistake and ended up getting the Top 3 atrocities. Was waiting for the black toes and got the error message followed by only size 14 being available. Went back and must have clicked top 3 and it went through right away. Was outdoors with a client so my screen visibility was poor.

Will be traded for something else.

@logo45 with the huge denial about the restock. :rofl:

Royals only $250 on Stock and the others not much more..

its not like these are crazy expensive now

giphy.gif

Triple black hi's came in the mail today, there Nice but I was expecting a little more better quality on the leather, Might return and stay with the sails only.

I see the L train is full af today, myself included. Could have got royals or all stars again but passed.

Glad I pulled the trigger on BT w tongue swap for $260 shipped. Saves me money and was one less thing to worry about today. Woulda been nice to grab the Banned to go along w the BT and royals though.

made a mistake and ended up getting the Top 3 atrocities. Was waiting for the black toes and got the error message followed by only size 14 being available. Went back and must have clicked top 3 and it went through right away. Was outdoors with a client so my screen visibility was poor.

Will be traded for something else.

@logo45 with the huge denial about the restock. :rofl:

Top 33333333 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom