Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wore these yesterday and today, figured I should put some miles on them instead of sitting in the box..

IMG_2016.JPG

I was at my homie's place when this went down, and we both tried to snag a shot at the All-Stars..............consecutive double Ls :smh:

said i will get an email on the royals but never got anything. idk i was too tired to care. anyone else got that

Which 1s worth paying resale for?

Black Toes or Royals because they're not astronomical in price at this point. Black Toes are a lot more consistent with the quality than Royals. Depending on what size you are, you may can still cop BTs for below $300.

visiting San Fran. any pop up shops right now? any brand, don't care. PM if u want. help me out NT peeps. never been here before. THX!!

Which 1s worth paying resale for?

I'd argue most, aside from the stupidly expensive ones (Sbb 1.0, anything 350+) if resale is your only option. They age so well that they're way more worth the resale price compared to most sneakers. They aren't like 3's or 4's where they crack/chip, and they aren't like boost where it's impossible to clean if the material gets dirty. They also look good beat.

I'd argue most, aside from the stupidly expensive ones (Sbb 1.0, anything 350+) if resale is your only option. They age so well that they're way more worth the resale price compared to most sneakers. They aren't like 3's or 4's where they crack/chip, and they aren't like boost where it's impossible to clean if the material gets dirty. They also look good beat.

You should note that this only applies to OG 1 highs, regular OG lows are a different story altogether as they don't age well at all due to the crappy materials.

Wanted another pair of royals since one of mine is tumbled and the other isn't. Would prefer both tumbled as they age better.

Nice pickup! Isn't it rumored that these, along with the Shadows, are releasing next year?

Hadn't heard the b&w were releasing... but damn hope you're right haha, I remember seeing them in one of the 31 commercials last year, but that was it.

Back
Top Bottom