Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Struck out on both black toes and top 3s :frown: Buuuut, I did find someone about an hour offering to sell me a DS pair of top 3s for 240. Even at that price I'm on the debate fence >D

jordan1knitconcept.jpg

sailtop1s.jpg

couple of concepts I PS'ed and played around with.

I'm thirsty for all these Gatorade pics.... I still love a good monochromatic shoe.

From the sound of it, we getting

Yellow, blue, purple, and orange. If done right I could see me doing at least 2/4 or maybe even 3/4....

Waiting patiently for info on those rumored Black Toe alternates that had photos surface. Those will have to suffice.

Weren't those photos just nothing more than a custom tongue swap though? I doubt Nike would release the Black Toe's with a black tongue especially since they dropped recently.

I feel like the Gatorade pack is gonna look bad somehow...

Red and blue suedes weren't bad despite the shape.

Sails and triple black were low key one of the better drops this year. I'm trying to have hope....

How dope would it be if JB surprised us and made this a metallic pack at the last minute....

It would definitely be a flop sales wise but could you imagine

White and metallic yellow 1s
White and royal/ blue lagoon Metallics
White and purple Metallics
And white and orange Metallics all at one time!!!!

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound
Nah it was more than just a tongue swap. They were red with SBB color blocking. Don't believe they were a custom either.

Forgot who dropped the photos but it was from a known source. I'd have to dig through the thread to find 'em.

Struck out on both black toes and top 3s :frown:Buuuut, I did find someone about an hour offering to sell me a DS pair of top 3s for 240. Even at that price I'm on the debate fence >D
they will only get higher, despite ppl calling them ugly, they are unique and with this past restock may be limited for awhile

Red and blue suedes weren't bad despite the shape.

Sails and triple black were low key one of the better drops this year. I'm trying to have hope....

How dope would it be if JB surprised us and made this a metallic pack at the last minute....

It would definitely be a flop sales wise but could you imagine

White and metallic yellow 1s
White and royal/ blue lagoon Metallics
White and purple Metallics
And white and orange Metallics all at one time!!!!

I don't think Nike would make them 175 a pop tho

I expect them to make it to the exact specifications of how his rookie jersey looked. High quality screen printed and no NBA logo. Mitchell & Ness got it right though.

thumb.aspx

I'll Take A Sewn On All Day... Maybe Just Personal Preference Tho.

I Will Agree They Should've Gotten The Script At Least Right!

Back
Top Bottom