Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice pickup! Isn't it rumored that these, along with the Shadows, are releasing next year?

Thanks, I remember hearing a rumor about the Black and Whites but for $210 I had to cop the B&Ws. I won't regret if they remaster next year I will try and cop a remaster pair too.

Thanks, I remember hearing a rumor about the Black and Whites but for $210 I had to cop the B&Ws. I won't regret if they remaster next year I will try and cop a remaster pair too.

$210!?! Yeah, I'd cop for that price quick, fast, and in a damn hurry! I could never be so fortunate as a sz 9.

Finally got these

IMG_1552.JPG

To put away with those (saved a spot up top lol)

IMG_1510.JPG

If anyone cares

Bred
Royal
Chicago DS
Black Toe DS
Top 3 DS
SBB
RSBB DS
B/W DS
Sail
New Love
Lance White DS
Lance Black DS
Quai 54 DS

Shadows been confirmed for next Summer. It's the last sneaker talked about on the video.

Fingers crossed that they come to fruition.

So I did a little digging, but I think the Cyber Jordan 1 G8RD is going to be yellow. On this 2012 pair of GS Jordan Xs, The color code was "White/Violet Pop-Cyber-Black." It actually makes since, as it looks like these 1s are coming in colors based on the flavors, and this shade of yellow looks just like the Lemon-Lime flavor. Here's a pic of what I mean:

Cyber-circled.jpg

Was interested until i seen them in store today so cheap made plastic-like material ez pass
oh word? Thats good to know. Pics look great but i knew there had to be a reason why nobody posts them here. Even if the consensus is they are ugly, still would see some pics.

Thanks for saving me around $150

I hope they release earlier than may or this year will be another lackluster year like 2017. I only secured two shoes released in 2017 (three when the 13s release on the 19th). Nothing else until the 11s that release in December.

I've conceded defeat on Black Toes. Waiting patiently for info on those rumored Black Toe alternates that had photos surface. Those will have to suffice.

23isback has been reliablel in terms of release dates. Most of their info is "borrowed" much like every other source out there but still accurate for the most part. Usually if their info is wrong so is everyone else's.

I'm glad I got through for the Breds on my lunch break. I knew unemployed beasts would make it tough so I had low expectations. Tried for Top 3 or as I call them Top 0, but they were sold out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom