Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just a Photoshop of the 2012 Black/Red KOs. You can still see the red creeping through the edges and on the sole.
Ah, yes I see it now. What threw me off was that OP said "2001s" but he has since amended his post. Thanks for the heads up

I started a shadow 1s thread and it was deleted for some reason. Can a mod create 1 or bring the one I started back so there can be a thread specifically for the shadows?

Hey those Top 3 PS i posted a page or two ago, i'm considering really doing them, my question to y'all is should I use another pair of white yin yangs OR wait for Sails to go low enough on sale and do the custom on those? I'm leaning towards yins bc of the black swoosh/collar...plus i can get them cheap now

Edit: reposting pic for reference

IMG_7046.JPG

I know its a bit early to tell, but I'm wondering how much hype there will be for the shadows when they release. I hope its easier to cop a pair or two than it has been for the royals and bred.

I know its a bit early to tell, but I'm wondering how much hype there will be for the shadows when they release. I hope its easier to cop a pair or two than it has been for the royals and bred.

I would imagine the hype will be about the same. It's a neutral colorway that has gained a following with the 1's community so that means people will want to re-up or get their first pair of Shadow 1's.

And can't someone act like they saw my shadow thread comment or at least create one.

I think I saw someone mention in your thread prior to deletion that there was already a thread made for the shadows. They linked the thread there. I think that may be why.

Back
Top Bottom