Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How can we add the Gotta Shine / Chameleon / All Stars onto this poll? It may be blasphemous to say, but I prefer them to both the Royals and Shadows.

These beauties showed up today! So glad I got my grails. Couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
I like the talk about keeping it true to the original. That's what it's all about. Especially if they gonna keep labeling "OG". Plus the tumed leather variety they use is super inconsistent, which can get people in their feelings. Heck my Breds look diff L to R.

just cop 5 pairs and pick the best ones. easy peasy

^ Probably gonna be hard for those to LC the Off Whites since they haven't released and is said that only those who get the Nike box is for F&F while retail pairs come with the inside out Jordan box.

Beat you by a minute :lol:

But in all seriousness, unless we start seeing obvious fakes, it's almost a wash atm with LC's.

Yeah that's what I was saying it's hard without much info. We'll see soon enough I'm sure. Too many people itching to buy before and they end up getting burned. I would just wait until they can be better verified.

^ Probably gonna be hard for those to LC the Off Whites since they haven't released and is said that only those who get the Nike box is for F&F while retail pairs come with the inside out Jordan box.
Curiosity got me that's why I pulled the trigger on ebay.

Been thinkin on copping the black toes. Always thought they were redundant with me havin the bred and chi. But I'm liking them more and more. And with the red laces... might be a bday present for myself

Back
Top Bottom