• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Bert.[/QUOTE]
Hype doesn't matter. They'll sell quick regardless. The thing to wonder about is if they'll increase the amount of pairs even more than the royals.

Here's a ps of what I think they could look like.
IMG_9986.JPG
IMG_9986.JPG
Yes thanks

I didn't realize how many people weren't fans of tumbled leather. I just hope I can secure a pair of shadows when they drop.

I didn't realize how many people weren't fans of tumbled leather. I just hope I can secure a pair of shadows when they drop.

It's not about not being a fan of tumbled leather. It's the fact that tumbled leather on this particular shoe is just not true to the original materials intended for this shoe, if that make sense. Not trying to be a smart *** just saying. Copping regardless but still. Generally speaking I think most people like tumbled leather.

Tumbled isn't og, but it's not the worst thing they could have done. People will appreciate them years later I'm certain

The thing is jordan treat the tumbled leather color differently. The Tumble color looks different maybe dark than smooth leather. And theres inconsistency with tumbled quality
I like smooth better.

I like the talk about keeping it true to the original. That's what it's all about. Especially if they gonna keep labeling "OG". Plus the tumed leather variety they use is super inconsistent, which can get people in their feelings. Heck my Breds look diff L to R.

Back
Top Bottom