• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350?
nerd.gif
i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)
a friend of mine is selling 2 pairs for $350 each

they can be found

I'm saying. Tell me where these mythical $350 bred 1's exist.
they are out there, just have to find the sellers. Twitter is where I see a lot. I don't mess with Instagram, but I'm sure there are deals there too. Just have to be real careful, obviously.

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350? :nerd: i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)
they're out there. Just gotta hunt and get lucky. I actually picked up a pair at a local consignment spot for $350 about 2 months ago. I'm sure they are consistently up in price now, but I feel like I haven't seen a lot going quick for more than 400.

I hear you on the 2 for 1 thing. Hell, sometimes I'd rather just get like 8 pairs of sb's or air max's (and sometimes I do). Haha. Blue is my favorite color so they'll always be > black/reds imo. But when you have those 2 and shadows/black toes/barons you are set for any occasion.

i already have 3 pairs of the 2013, no idea why i want more honestly. i love the shoe in general and colors period tho.

i should be good with 3 and a pair of DMP breds so tech 4 pairs of breds :lol:

i want the royals bad but $600+ for a single shoe is hard. ive got some stuff pending that im selling that i havent needed in awhile which wont affect me or my pockets in anyway but its still 2-1 is better.

i wish the royals were cheaper :lol: i know if i dont get the royals soon they will be impossible to get and the price will be ridiculous

Yah it can go back and forth, but he'd be better off selling both blk/reds and having 150-250 in pocket after buying royals straight up even at store prices.

i already have 3 pairs of the 2013, no idea why i want more honestly. i love the shoe in general and colors period tho.

i want the royals bad but $600+ for a single shoe is hard. ive got some stuff pending that im selling that i havent needed in awhile which wont affect me or my pockets in anyway but its still 2-1 is better.

i wish the royals were cheaper :lol: i know if i dont get the royals soon they will be impossible to get and the price will be ridiculous
yeah the price is just insane. But I got a pair last month for under 5. So don't give up hope man! Haha.

I think the 2013 black/reds are just so much nicer in person than in pictures. They are both awesome kicks, that's for sure.

yeah the price is just insane. But I got a pair last month for under 5. So don't give up hope man! Haha.

I think the 2013 black/reds are just so much nicer in person than in pictures. They are both awesome kicks, that's for sure.

i dont know where to look man, everywhere i see $600+ or fakes. i dont trust buying from dudes on twitter or IG (no offense)

im about to pull the trigger on a JMsneakers pair, i PMed him on here about the shoes but no answer yet.

i dont know where to look man, everywhere i see $600+ or fakes. i dont trust buying from dudes on twitter or IG (no offense)

im about to pull the trigger on a JMsneakers pair, i PMed him on here about the shoes but no answer yet.
I was about 3 days away from ordering from jmsneakers because I thought if I didn't get them then I may never. Then a pair popped up on ebay and it all worked out. 600 is crazy, but not really, but if u can flip a couple pairs to get em then it isn't toooo bad. Haha. Hope you cop them man, they are a great sneaker.

Last edited:
Wouldn't bank on it. If they were pulling out of country pairs to restock this last time, I think you have a better chance of a non-Nike retailer putting them in a restock.

LOL just viewed a few of the royal "authentic vs. fake" videos where the people that made the videos don't realize they are reviewing two different fakes. This is out of hand.

i should be good with 3 and a pair of DMP breds so tech 4 pairs of breds
laugh.gif

i wish the royals were cheaper
laugh.gif
i know if i dont get the royals soon they will be impossible to get and the price will be ridiculous

Whats there to pm about, just buy them.  This is the worst place to even say your about to buy them, some lurker is whipping out the credit card right now because they've probably been stalking that pair as long as you.

Just buy the Royals already. You've been talking about them for so long I bet if u saved a $1 per day you would've had $600 by now :smh:

You want them, 2 more pair of black/red will do nothing for you, get it over with already. Join the revolution.

Just buy the Royals already. You've been talking about them for so long I bet if u saved a $1 per day you would've had $600 by now
mean.gif

You want them, 2 more pair of black/red will do nothing for you, get it over with already. Join the revolution.
I never understood the concept of not buying shoes that I really wanted while continuing to buy new releases that I find mediocre at best.

I never understood the concept of not buying shoes that I really wanted while continuing to buy new releases that I find mediocre at best.

Exactly. I messed up when I first started collating by just buying whatever I could find. Recently been unloading all the crap and just keeping my heat.

Back
Top Bottom