Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is the black marker writing on the Off Whites going to be different for each pair or was that just for F&F pairs?

Working on a custom. It's gonna have the best leather on a jordan 1. :rofl:
TANNING-3-Rawhide.jpg

Sheesh just caught back up on the thread since Wednesday. Great info by vamp and how things work in the background.

I hate the whole "insert brand flooded the market" talk as if that's a legitimate reason to not like a brand. Exactly how do shoes that I'm not gonna buy have an impact on the shoes that I Am buying. I could care less if JB/Nike releases doodoo textures Jordan 48's tomorrow what's that got to do with the sail 1s I'm going to buy eventually on discount? If you can honestly say that nikes not releasing anything that intreagues you, then you saved some money! spend it with another brand. That simple. Are NMDs and Ultraboosts more your flavor? Well you're In luck cause a new colorway drops every damn day. How the hell is that a bad thing for the consumer? All I care about is getting the shoes I want for a good price. Period. Anyone who considers themselves a shoe enthusiasm on any level that's more concerned with how shoes are selling, or how one brand is doing fiscally vs another isn't in it because they care about buying what they like. As for me as long as I'm not paying a ton and I don't have to jump through hoops I'm good and any brand can have my money as long as I'm happy with the price. Wore royals last night and wore vista grey y-3 qasa's this morning. Both copped for under $140. Isn't that the whole goal?

Let's pick this discussion back up 20 years from now :rofl:
That's huge growth for Adidas though, also wasn't Adidas trending more on social media the past few years? To me, that would be more concerning, if I were Nike since that means that younger kids these days seem to be becoming more and more attracted to Adidas' brand. If Adidas' growth continues like this over the next 20 years, Nike might actually have somewhat equal competition by then.

Yeah but there growth solely lies with BOOST technology. If Adidas make a shoe without boost the sales aren't that great. In my opinion Boost and collaborations keeps Adidas a float and to me it's boring. Flipping sides, it's like Nike finding a new technology....let's just say Air Max....and they start making all their new release shoes with air bubbles... Eventually boost will die out and all this Adidas talk will cease. Lol...

Back
Top Bottom