Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tempted to drop $550 + shipping for the '13 1s bred but doubt I will, rather get the galaxy s5 with that money.

I'll check the market again in a few months

tempted to drop $550 + shipping for the '13 1s bred but doubt I will, rather get the galaxy s5 with that money.

I'll check the market again in a few months
are you crazy??  DO NOT spend that much money on 2013 Black/Red 1's...

MJs own personal 1 of 1 snakeskin aj1s-according to sneaker watch.
that denim still

Those are dope. I've mentioned MJs baggy jeans here before lol greatest player to live but can't get the fit right.

I'm sure he doesnt give a damb. He's Michael Jordan haha

To ensure it ain't GM not a bad price.
That is a bad price, no matter what the case.  You can ensure you do not get a fake pair by making sure the shoes are legit, no need to pay that high of a price.  The only thing being ensured at that price is that the buyer is being taken advantage of.

If the prices for the black/red 1s are going to get to the royal price range, i will definitely be unloading some when they do..

To ensure it ain't GM not a bad price.
That is a bad price, no matter what the case.  You can ensure you do not get a fake pair by making sure the shoes are legit, no need to pay that high of a price.  The only thing being ensured at that price is that the buyer is being taken advantage of.

If the prices for the black/red 1s are going to get to the royal price range, i will definitely be unloading some when they do..

I'm expecting them to hit $500 by January

Pairs will start drying up in the next 6 months

where does one even buy the royals at these days? even for resell or from a website? i haven't came across any. sometimes ebay but who knows what you're gonna get on there.

where does one even buy the royals at these days? even for resell or from a website? i haven't came across any. sometimes ebay but who knows what you're gonna get on there.

Got my first pair in ebay and made a deal for them. Just picked up my second pair locally from a friend that scored on the restock.

Maybe it's just a bad angle but the black leather strip on the toe area is looking a bit thick and the baggie looks a little big but I'm pretty sure you did your homework enough that it's a legit pair...
Yeah think it's the angle. It's a pair from the restock, came w/ receipt & did my hw. 

got mine in a local FB group.
that's a good score from a fb group! My fb groups consist of young kids selling beat up kicks as 9.5/10 and asking if anyone has a shoe and then ignoring you when you message them to sell them a pair. The best I've ever done is infrared 3s for retail.

that's a good score from a fb group! My fb groups consist of young kids selling beat up kicks as 9.5/10 and asking if anyone has a shoe and then ignoring you when you message them to sell them a pair. The best I've ever done is infrared 3s for retail.
yea it kinda varies on the cities you live in and the size of the group (I'm in SoCal) .

I tend to stay away from those large groups that consist of 10,000+ members.

All the good deals stay in the small ones with good admins and about < 5000 members.

i need to find some blacktoes too now.

they got any legit shoe groups on FB? the ones for detroit/michigan are terrible :x

@gil23 have you seen these? Did you clear coat your pair or just apply a glossy black? Not sure if I believe this guy, but it seems he is saying that these are reworked clovers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom