Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1k?!?! :x i mean, i knew they were tough and limited to the NY area but i had no idea it was like that....... pipe dreams :smh:

I'm just speaking off of rumor, but believe me I tried to research it quite a bit. If anyone has a different # or better info please feel free correct me.

Not to mention 09 shadow quality is way better than all the 2013's

i have NEVER held a '13 pair, but my homeboy has the '09s and they completely poop on all the '13s that i own. (dont own the royals either so dont destroy me)

I'm just speaking off of rumor, but believe me I tried to research it quite a bit. If anyone has a different # or better info please feel free correct me.

edit: that is crazy though if they are limited to a thousand pairs...i dont know if it was in this thread or not but somebody said the rest of the og 1s were around 25k per colorway....

Last edited:
i have NEVER held a '13 pair, but my homeboy has the '09s and they completely poop on all the '13s that i own. (dont own the royals either so dont destroy me)

edit: that is crazy though if they are limited to a thousand pairs...i dont know if it was in this thread or not but somebody said the rest of the og 1s were around 25k per colorway....

I have most of the 13s and shadows or royals blow away the black toes. Is say breds are nicer than the black toes, but still not same quality as royals or shadows.

Yeah 25k is what I heard for numbers on the other 1s as well...

FYI corgi on IG has sz 10 DS patent leather Chicagos if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Looking at a pair of Royals on the bay which are clearly fake, but the seller has perfect feedback and is 'selective' with the verbiage in his description. Bidding is near $400, and I can't help but to feel sorry for the person who 'wins' that auction. :smh: Can't depend on anyone's reputation.

95% of all the royals in my area are fake

not sure if the sellers are oblivious or they actually know they have fakes

some sizes of the rivarly pack are up on ndc, sorry if this is the wrong thread

That's the SB rivalry dunks. Not the actual Jordan 1 KO Rivalry Pack sold together as one product. Just a heads up so no one thinks that's what it is on there.

That's the SB rivalry dunks. Not the actual Jordan 1 KO Rivalry Pack sold together as one product. Just a heads up so no one thinks that's what it is on there.
thanks for the info I was about to purchase them cause they look very similar.  Are there any major differences?  (Sorry if they are obvious)

are you looking to buy?
nerd.gif
Yeah. Sorry for so little info. Just wanted others opinions. I have these two options to buy. I'm starting up my AJ1 collection...

Anyway Black Toe 1's for $240 or Bred KO's for $260. Both DS

A lot of folks probably thought nobody would notice they were fake, then got called out when they wore them.

well one is a dunk... and the other is a jordan ko 

Lol I had the exact same response in mind.

The KOs are made of canvas, the dunks are leather.

The color placement is similar but still not the same.

From a real long perspective, the dunks are worth less.

Of course the overall shoe itself is different as well.

Pulled the trigger on the Black Toes. Got them for $238 shipped. Best price I've found for a Sz 11

Giving up on royals. Now just gotta find some Breds for a reasonable price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom