Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welcome to the Royals Fam RobTooFresco! Glad more NT fam are getting their royals. Best cw imo!

95% of all the royals in my area are fake

not sure if the sellers are oblivious or they actually know they have fakes
THIS. the royal game is so dirty because i think a lot sellers really have no clue. i see fakes going for crazy resell. i t used to be if a pair of coveted jordans was like $84, you knew. now....
frown.gif

It's real hard to look for an extra pair of royals, ebay has listed a lot of b grades

they arent b-grade... they are fake

a b-grade is an authentic from nike and is the exact shoe from NDC just maybe extra glue.

fake sellers are listing them as b-grade because they have issues and look like crap to fool people think they are copping a real shoes

i have NEVER held a '13 pair, but my homeboy has the '09s and they completely poop on all the '13s that i own. (dont own the royals either so dont destroy me)

Royals were the best quality 13's from my experience but they still ain't touching 09 shadows lol. Probably safe to say no Jordan since then matches that quality. (Except Vegas 1's)

Last edited:
they arent b-grade... they are fake

a b-grade is an authentic from nike and is the exact shoe from NDC just maybe extra glue.

fake sellers are listing them as b-grade because they have issues and look like crap to fool people think they are copping a real shoes
This ^

Fake, definitely. GM, maybe. B-grade, nah.

Royals were the best quality 13's from my experience but they still ain't touching 09 shadows lol. Probably safe to say no Jordan since then matches that quality. (Except Vegas 1's)
If only those Vegas were put together like the og, hands down be some of the best ever.

GM is fake
Agreed.  Is the best form of replica, but still not the same as authorized/retail.  I must say, based on the LC threads I've seen is getting harder and harder in spotting reps, GM at that.  Makes me second guess the IV green glow I bought from eBay...

GM is fake
Agreed.  Is the best form of replica, but still not the same as authorized/retail.  I must say, based on the LC threads I've seen is getting harder and harder in spotting reps, GM at that.  Makes me second guess the IV green glow I bought from eBay...

which is why if i miss out on a shoe im not buying from anyone other than an authorized dealer. i dont pay resale anymore strictly based off that fact that dudes are pushing fakes.

the market is only getting more flooded with them by the day. look at all the instagram sellers :x i dont even check ebay anymore for any shoes either.

within a year the market will be even more screwed up than it is now :smh:

How hard do you guys think the og gym red pair coming out next month is going to be? Any idea if it will be limited think some of the other 1's?

How hard do you guys think the og gym red pair coming out next month is going to be? Any idea if it will be limited think some of the other 1's?

Shouldn't be hard. Probably falls in line with the Knicks and Shadows in terms of interest IMO.

I want to lump them in with the Cloves, Highlight Reels, and Laneys but it's an all red colorway so that will cause more interest than the others.

Last edited:
Ty just happy i finally have a pair. Has anyone had issues with the top part of their royal swoosh being so soft that it feels like it might come off?

It's hard to explain but the corner is folded over and feels like it will eventually come off. Still happy to have them just wondering if i should glue the corner down or something.

i thought shadows had the best quality of all the 1's to come out ( og form 1's, vegas' did have great quality) 

Last edited:
09 shadows and Vegas basically had the same leather....

And yes IT IS THAT MUCH BETTER than the 2013 pairs.

13's leather royal>shadow>blk/red>blk toe>clover I don't have Knicks shadow only got skimped on the toungue and liner but the leather is on point for a modern release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom