Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would me trading DS black/red and shadows for DS royals and blacktoes be a fair trade? He wants me to add $150, but I think its pretty fair without the cash.

Would love to just trade bred for royals straight up, but its so hard to find a sz 15 to deal.

you would be a fool to add any cash to that

thats a fair trade straight up.

bred/royals is a wash but Shadows>>>>>blacktoes

some might not like this trade but its fair basically because royals are wanted by everyone and the slightly higher price than breds.

Would me trading DS black/red and shadows for DS royals and blacktoes be a fair trade? He wants me to add $150, but I think its pretty fair without the cash.

Would love to just trade bred for royals straight up, but its so hard to find a sz 15 to deal.

I would only do this if you REALLY want royals. Don't add any money. Do the trade, flip the black toes and get another pair of shadows. If you really aren't that fond of royals I would just keep what you have. Blk/reds and shadows is a dope combo to have. Honestly.

@BRSantana
Sup FAM, yes I did add the acrylic finisher you can see the difference here

Breds=Royals
Shadows=Black Toes

That's as fair a trade as i've ever seen. Don't add a damn thing.

Last edited:
Yup love the shadows, my favorite of the OGs that came out. Only reason Im considering trading is I have doubles of shadows and breds. Trying to get the last two 1s I wanted from last year. 

But doesnt look like he wants to deal tho.

blacktoes are underrated. they are exactly where they belong, right behind the big 3 :lol:

Bred>Royal>Shadow>Blacktoe
Ik but when I look at them they are too clean! Crazy how great of a year it was for the Is in 2013. Hope you get your royals man I know you been looking for a long time

Yup love the shadows, my favorite of the OGs that came out. Only reason Im considering trading is I have doubles of shadows and breds. Trying to get the last two 1s I wanted from last year. 

If you already have doubles then that trade is a no brainer. If he insists on adding cash and you really want them then add $75. I think $150 is way too much.

screw him then, you shouldnt have to add money

if $50 will seal then deal and since you have double. thats the most id do honestly. other than that. its a 100% fair trae without money

screw him then, you shouldnt have to add money

if $50 will seal then deal and since you have double. thats the most id do honestly. other than that. its a 100% fair trae without money

All depends on the two people doing the trade. If you look at it purely on resale price then it isn't an equal trade.

If I was him and I really wanted the royals and paid retail or close to retail for the shadows and breds then I would add $75-100 for the royals and black toes. Only because royals are hard to find in size 15 and are valued higher. That's just me though. I'm a big fan of royals.

i think im looking for 2 more pairs of breds now too :lol:

im gonna get rid of some of my other kicks and buy up some more breds if i can find em for decent price if anyone has any leads.

still talking to dude for royals, he doesnt wanna come down much from the $700 hes asking :x

im gonna get rid of some of my other kicks and buy up some more breds if i can find em for decent price if anyone has any leads.

still talking to dude for royals, he doesnt wanna come down much from the $700 hes asking :x

$700!!!! That's absurd! Where are you guys shopping. Lol. You can get them cheaper through flight club. But I still wouldn't pay FC price. What size you wear?

$700!!!! That's absurd! Where are you guys shopping. Lol. You can get them cheaper through flight club. But I still wouldn't pay FC price. What size you wear?

im not trying to pay that much, i want close to $500. flight club is asking A LOT

hell, they are asking $600 for size 11 2013 breds...

ShoePalace finally has a page up for Black/Red's, with a 'Releasing Soon!' there.

Last edited:
im not trying to pay that much, i want close to $500. flight club is asking A LOT

hell, they are asking $600 for size 11 2013 breds...
I just checked out eBay :x :smh: those prices are INSANE!!!!! I saw a pair in an 11 for 525 and they were all creased up! :smh: geez those prices are too crazy

ruh roh?

probably a mistake tho

I thought about that, but they never put them up for sale on their site before, and I think this is the first time the page has actual pictures of the shoes too.

Last edited:
 DELETE EVERYTHING 
laugh.gif

Lol but seriously they also have a bunch of retros listed for release on that same day so idk, seems odd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom