Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how much as the size 10?
nerd.gif
$440

yup.

almost makes me want to buy another but at the same times either JB retroes them soon or we have to wait 5+ years

Word. There is no such thing as having enough pairs of the black/red colorway.

exactly how i feel, especially since they can be worn with anything and look good PLUS they last very very long compared to all these other shoes. I dont even care for any shoes other than 1's anymore to be honestly. they last longer as stated, hold up better, dont get dirty, low good casual and what not, can be worn anytime.

most probably wont agree with me, i just hate every other jordans since they look odd/forced with a casual outfit or with fitted jeans and a fitted clean shirt. IMO they are only good with shorts, summertime out and about, or in the gym. Thats just how i feel.

i still have a bunch of IIIs and IVs and while i like how they look, i always contemplate just selling em and stocking up on more breds and a pair of royals but then idk if i would end up missing them after :smh:

2013 made me appreciate the 1's even more. I kinda thank my brother for that. Id like to get him a pair of breds for his birthday but i aint a baller im not gonna spend $500 on a pair for him even tho hes got money and buys high end shoes and clothes but always says Jordans are a rip off even tho he loves his Shadows which he got for retail.

its crazy how much more i like breds than royals. i wish i could have 10 pairs on deck. they are just too beautiful IMO

never liked a shoe this much
Easily said when you don't have a pair of Royals 
roll.gif
 Zyzz, we gotta find you a pair ASAP! You cool with an 01 pair?

its crazy how much more i like breds than royals. i wish i could have 10 pairs on deck. they are just too beautiful IMO

never liked a shoe this much
Easily said when you don't have a pair of Royals :rofl:  Zyzz, we gotta find you a pair ASAP! You cool with an 01 pair?

nah man, i already said. while i like royals. bred is top of the list for me.

and no worries man, ill find em soon :lol: seriously, i will

nah man, i already said. while i like royals. bred is top of the list for me.

and no worries man, ill find em soon :lol: seriously, i will
Do you need a 10.5 or an 11?

im currently talking to a dude for a pair for $550 so lets see what happens. He was asking more just trying to get more pics and receipt. and see if he will get down from what hes asking ($700 :smh: )

whos got some NT/Shoe groups, i wanna unload the Kobes in my sig and maybe some other stuff. too many flakers on here which im experiencing for some other stuff :x :x :x :smh: waste of breath and time

exactly how i feel, especially since they can be worn with anything and look good PLUS they last very very long compared to all these other shoes. I dont even care for any shoes other than 1's anymore to be honestly. they last longer as stated, hold up better, dont get dirty, low good casual and what not, can be worn anytime.

most probably wont agree with me, i just hate every other jordans since they look odd/forced with a casual outfit or with fitted jeans and a fitted clean shirt. IMO they are only good with shorts, summertime out and about, or in the gym. Thats just how i feel.

i still have a bunch of IIIs and IVs and while i like how they look, i always contemplate just selling em and stocking up on more breds and a pair of royals but then idk if i would end up missing them after :smh:

2013 made me appreciate the 1's even more. I kinda thank my brother for that. Id like to get him a pair of breds for his birthday but i aint a baller im not gonna spend $500 on a pair for him even tho hes got money and buys high end shoes and clothes but always says Jordans are a rip off even tho he loves his Shadows which he got for retail.

couldn't agree more with your post.. i think about the same thing selling off the rest of my j's just to stock up on 1s. They are timeless shoe, a classic, and iconic (in OG HI fashion)...if JB would produce these in high numbers they still wouldn't lose their appeal. sucks that they made the bred and royals limited and they are probably the cheapest of the series to produce.

craigslist for my area, not a single bred or royal for sale :x

did see about a month ago someone listed a legit pair of Royals in a size 12 for $400 :nerd:

Yah I wouldn't trust a CL deal for that amount of money. Not in my area at least.

i dont do CL period but all these dudes finding breds for $300 made me look. i was just looking around but of course around michigan on CL, facebook, and where ever else you cant find anything :x

Would me trading DS black/red and shadows for DS royals and blacktoes be a fair trade? He wants me to add $150, but I think its pretty fair without the cash.

Would love to just trade bred for royals straight up, but its so hard to find a sz 15 to deal.

You'd be a fool for taking that trade. Shadows > black toes and I personally would never trade breds and shadows for royals, let alone adding $150 on top you're basically paying for retail the black toes and essentially trading 2-for-1. Dudes trying to come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom