Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't tell you how many retros of colorways I LOVE I haven't been able to **** with because of how bad it is man :lol:

The shininess of the upper on both III's almost lead me to think that they're just pebbled polyurethane leather too, but they might just be split grain pebbled leather that was treated differently. So many things that could be done to leather/polyurethane leather that it's hard to call it.
I think it was the coating used on the leather that JB had but I like the FR IIIs from last year they weren't that bad. I wish I could've gotten the 88s tho :smh:

What's the prod. Dates on the blacktoes ? And could a b-grade have a blue stamp instead of a red ?

Last edited:
Do people aesthetically like the royals over other color ways or are they just way more limited in production numbers?

Do people aesthetically like the royals over other color ways or are they just way more limited in production numbers?

I think it's both but more are interested and the price is higher because of the limited production compared to the Blk/Reds

It's a blue air Jordan that's an original colorway. Just a little refresher from the norm, that's all.

Black/Red 1's > Royal 1's

Shadow > Royals > Breds

Today's wear. Funny these grew on me so much I'm so happy I own them out of all 3. Also my first wear of Kith joggers.. they're nice.

Yep love my shadows. They just break in so nicely and feel so buttery. Especially after hitting them with the leather milk.

My small collection..
And a 2001x2013 comparison

Yeah I still wear my 01 pairs.. I've attempted to wear my '13 royals but didn't make it out the house and ended up putting on the 2001s..quality on these are still on point 13 years later

its crazy how much more i like breds than royals. i wish i could have 10 pairs on deck. they are just too beautiful IMO

never liked a shoe this much

white leather jordans are trash, like.... my god, ultimate trash, wouldn't pick up a pair without having in hand first to feel what was used.

only ones that were good in recent memory were 88 3's and Fire Red 3's, and even then I don't think that was real leather.

How about the Motorsport 6. That leather was top notch, it puts the Air Jordan 6 infrared 23 to sleep.

white leather jordans are trash, like.... my god, ultimate trash, wouldn't pick up a pair without having in hand first to feel what was used.

only ones that were good in recent memory were 88 3's and Fire Red 3's, and even then I don't think that was real leather.

How about the Motorsport 6. That leather was top notch, it puts the Air Jordan 6 infrared 23 to sleep.
The leather on the 2010 9s :x.

Back
Top Bottom