Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol @ worrying about femininity/masculinity with sneakers. Just screams insecurity to me. I never heard anyone call a vintage starter jacket or vintage NBA warmups made of satin/nylon feminine. But throw it on some Jordans and all of a sudden it's pantyhose?

I can see where they can be considered a bit effeminate. And he said reminded of pantyhose, but to each his own. Certain shoes I will not wear because they are too flamboyant or extra for my taste I don’t see the problem.

I wonder what this is going to be.

AA075EF6-B4BA-440E-A771-396CC487C701.png

lol @ worrying about femininity/masculinity with sneakers. Just screams insecurity to me. I never heard anyone call a vintage starter jacket or vintage NBA warmups made of satin/nylon feminine. But throw it on some Jordans and all of a sudden it's pantyhose?

1. It's called an opinion. Not insecurity. Kinda like your post. It's an "opinion" of my post. Easy.

2. Go back and read the post. I said "reminded" me of pantyhose, not that it was.

3. The material used on these shoes is very different from what was/is used on the starter jackets or warmups. But you knew that right?

lol @ peeps in here trying to judge others based on whos autograph they get on what....so what if the item being autographed has nothing to do with whoever is signing? if i saw MJ while walking down the street and i had nothing on me that has to do with MJ at all, do u think im gonna be like aww naw no thanks mike? hellll no. im getting his john hancock right on a napkin or something. idgaf. its still MJs autograph. TF yall talking about LOL

True for the most part

But that’s like MJ signing a lebron shoe...

Makes no sense

yea i get exactly where youre comming from. it would be much nicer to have a MJ autographed jordan jersey or a pair of jays or something. makes much more sense like u said. but at the end of the day after its all said and done, the actual autograph is what matters. half these cats in here throwing shade would take a MJ autographed soccerball or volleyball in a heartbeat.

yea i get exactly where youre comming from. it would be much nicer to have a MJ autographed jordan jersey or a pair of jays or something. makes much more sense like u said. but at the end of the day after its all said and done, the actual autograph is what matters. half these cats in here throwing shade would take a MJ autographed soccerball or volleyball in a heartbeat.

not throwing shade but i wouldnt take it. I think a picture with MJ himself would probably be of more value to me than a signed MJ napkin

not throwing shade but i wouldnt take it. I think a picture with MJ himself would probably be of more value to me than a signed MJ napkin

id take both LOL. id get him to sign my napkin if thats all i had, and then id take a pic with him and the signed napkin afterwards :lol:

Lets stay on topic y’all

At the end of the day, all that matters is if that person is happy with getting it or not.

So you guys trying to say you wouldn’t get MJ’s autograph if you didn’t have any JB gear on?

I think what we’re trying to say is if Tinker means that much to you that you wanted your ones signed, then KEEP it because in the world of memorabilia THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

So you guys trying to say you wouldn’t get MJ’s autograph if you didn’t have any JB gear on?

Would get it ... wouldn't disrespect the GOAT by having him sign my Yeezys and even if that's all I had for him to sign probably wouldn't try to profit off of it - like dude with the 1s.

Well like babyJs said we dragged this out...

Been rocking my Chicago ones lately the leather on these joints when they break in and crease are stupidddddddd

Not celebrities, in the context of what the two of them have accomplished in sneaker/athletic world, its unfair to say they are from this planet.

Jordan built Nike.. and Tinker was the orchestrator.

Kim Kardashian is a "celebrity".... no one really cares for autographs from anyone, but if you have been buying sneakers you want something signed by Tinker and Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom