Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not celebrities, in the context of what the two of them have accomplished in sneaker/athletic world, its unfair to say they are from this planet.

Jordan built Nike.. and Tinker was the orchestrator.

Kim Kardashian is a "celebrity".... no one really cares for autographs from anyone, but if you have been buying sneakers you want something signed by Tinker and Jordan.
I'm not knocking anybody that asks for autographs and pictures, nor trying to minimize Tinker or Jordans accomplishments. Simply stating that its not my thing to ask for autographs or pictures from celebs/famous people. I for one believe they are both from this planet.

I wonder what this is going to be.

AA075EF6-B4BA-440E-A771-396CC487C701.png
those are the Latin collab and they are called the "Muy Feo" 1s

wheats all gone overseas? missed on the sns release. think they’ll be on discount here in the states? seems that has been the trend for most non og 1s

He would, but in nicer terms. How do I know? Ran into him a couple times in Charlotte @ games with clients of mine. Grade A d*ckhead 3 out of the 4 times.
My boy met him two weeks ago with a Chicago jersey in his hand, his friends tipped him off.. Mike said “I’m not signing anything tonight”

Lol.. classic.

I sometimes wonder would Mike really be idolized and looked up to as much as he is today if social media was around in his heyday to expose how much of a douche he was off-court

Back
Top Bottom