Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And I’m likely buying shadows and maybe that red frag otherwise I’m done

Give me some OG IIIs

Just checked the soles of my 2015 chis and wtf the stars looked messed up. Practically touching in some places Can I assume that's just another factory flaw? I believe the stars aren't supposed to be bunched?
stars.png

Jordan 1’s have a plethora of factory flaws and defects

Jordan 1’s have a plethora of factory flaws and defects

Yeah, I figure. I'm tired of looking over my shoe. About to cut off that damn stockx tag off. I actually will be speaking in front of the student body at my school tomorrow and want to flex these lol I'll try to post an on-feet soon
jordan 1 overview chis.png

20151010_150900.jpg
Just got a pair of Jordan 1 chis 2015 from StockX and what's up with the different tongues? You can see the wording sticking out on one of the tongue tags and the stitching is different. The back pic of the tongue has a super obvious difference. Could these be fake? Or maybe one shoe is fake?
Thinking about complaining.
Just defects man. Look at my UNC pair. Bought from Shiekh on RD. Ill probably have my mom fix them some day
jordan 1 chicago 2015.png

You got it lacing them up now lol.
One other thing...do these crease easily? Wonder if I should bother with sneaker shields, etc.
These crease really slowly at least thats my experience. I dont wear FF and they still look pretty good although I do use ikea shoe trees in all my sneakers

How many pairs of shadow 1's are y'all planning to cop? I passed last release 2014 I think) I took a brief break (wrong time)

IMG_6047.JPG
As requested, had to share a pic of the DS 2001 Black/Royals and Black/Red that some jokingly accused me of stealing due to the price I paid. Haha. I'm super pumped that I was able to grab these!

That shade on the 2001 pair of black/reds looks way better than the 2016 pair

I do like BT as well, and a black tongue BT would be the ultimate. It's interesting JB has never tried this, as I think they would fly off the shelves.

They did try it with the Old Love New Love pack. They got the color right, however they were mids and had that ugly Jumpman logo on them.

Back
Top Bottom